Other > Off Topic

SMITE Review

(1/4) > >>

KingIsaacLinksr:
Well, I've been pretty busy lately. I moved from Oregon to North Carolina in April/May to look for work, which I found and have been in training for. Did I move from one coast to the other just for work? Pretty much yeah. There's a lot of reasons for that that I'm pretty sure I posted on the blog but I'm not going to rehash here. But things have started working out pretty well lately. Anyway, I've still been writing reviews for my blog among other things and while I'm still getting adjusted to my new life, I have a review of SMITE for all of you. Kind of my final thoughts on three years of playing it, where I think the game mechanics do/don't work and an honest discussion of League mode and the community. I also did an audio version that I'm throwing out there to see if people are more interested in that over reading my stuff.

http://kingisaaclinksr.com/2016/06/11/a-paladins-review-smite-battleground-of-the-gods-an-epic-firestorm-of-an-experience/

Audio version: https://soundcloud.com/kingisaaclinksr/a-paladins-review-smite-battleground-of-the-gods-an-epic-firestorm-of-an-experience

Anyway, thoughts appreciated and thanks for reading.

Mánagarmr:
Liked the written one. WAY too ADD to listen to the audio one. Got stressed AF from only a minute of it. But I'm not your target audience.

TheVampire100:
The biggest issue with SMITE in my opinion are the controls. they are terrible. Nothing else to add here.

KingIsaacLinksr:

--- Quote from: TheVampire100 on June 17, 2016, 07:38:23 pm ---The biggest issue with SMITE in my opinion are the controls. they are terrible. Nothing else to add here.

--- End quote ---

hmm? How so? I'm curious.

Mánagarmr:

--- Quote from: TheVampire100 on June 17, 2016, 07:38:23 pm ---The biggest issue with SMITE in my opinion are the controls. they are terrible. Nothing else to add here.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I'm genuinely curious about this one. I've never had issues with the controls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version