Other > Off Topic

Sang-Froid

(1/2) > >>

zespri:
I rarely impressed by a game graphics. However this one looks very appealing. The concept is cool, I like tower-defence-like games but I do know that what's good in the ad can be a total flop in reality. And still it's such and eye candy for me that I'm almost tempted to buy and find out.

KingIsaacLinksr:
After getting burned twice by Greenlight games...I'm being a lot more cautious with this one. Demo or reviews is the only way I'm touching it. That said, I'm intrigued by the concept, but the game has some warning bells going off in my head.

Billick:
I've been playing this over the weekend, and it's actually quite good.  There are a lot of creative game mechanics that are really fun.  Also, the soundtrack is terrific. 

zespri:
I actually budged and bought it. I didn't have time to play it a lot I just played like a half and hour. So far so good. The only two complaints is that it's not possible to change resolution and that the game acts crazy if you alt-tab out of it.

Billick:
I think they were working to add more resolutions and fix the alt-tab weirdness before the game officially launches.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version