Author Topic: 10 Minute Space Strategy game  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Teal_Blue

• Hero Member Mark II
10 Minute Space Strategy game
« on: September 02, 2014, 11:03:33 pm »
i found this while looking for 'simple' 4x strategy games. the review on spacesector looked interesting and i looked at some let's plays on youtube. anyway, looked interesting and simple, which i could use, so i have downloaded it, but haven't tried it yet, will tomorrow if i have a chance. Will get back and let you know what it looks like. Or if i can survive. :)

-Teal

link :

http://www.spacesector.com/blog/2011/06/10-min-space-strategy-review/

Offline zespri

• Hero Member Mark III
Re: 10 Minute Space Strategy game
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 01:22:26 am »
2011, eh?

Offline gameguru

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 08:15:47 am »
Hey, Teal_BLue.. If you like space-themed games, there's one rather cool one my nephew plays - it's called www.mathblaster.com. Of course, he plays it because it's got educational content as well (his Mum uses the game to make him practice math!), but he also gets to fly and outsmart alien robots, blast away obstacles and what not! Quite cool!

Offline doctorfrog

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 01:28:57 pm »
I played 10MSS for a bit when it came out. It's not bad. The graphics were certainly decent. It was nice to play an empire builder that wasn't a sprawling 30-hour epic.

Offline Teal_Blue

• Hero Member Mark II
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 06:45:35 pm »
Hey, Teal_BLue.. If you like space-themed games, there's one rather cool one my nephew plays - it's called www.mathblaster.com. Of course, he plays it because it's got educational content as well (his Mum uses the game to make him practice math!), but he also gets to fly and outsmart alien robots, blast away obstacles and what not! Quite cool!

Thank you for the nice link!  I think i fell in love with the blue hair, and the rockets look pretty cool, but i think the aliens really take the cake.  :)

-Teal

Offline Teal_Blue

• Hero Member Mark II
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 06:46:12 pm »
I played 10MSS for a bit when it came out. It's not bad. The graphics were certainly decent. It was nice to play an empire builder that wasn't a sprawling 30-hour epic.

my thoughts exactly!  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk