Author Topic: I crave.. for SHMUPS with permanent progression  (Read 16520 times)

Offline eRe4s3r

• Core Member Mark II
Re: I crave.. for SHMUPS with permanent progression
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2018, 08:42:43 pm »
Ohhh ,) Drifting Lands is definitely also what I wanted ;) And just this once I am not waiting for sales... I think developers taking this kind of route should be rewarded.

Proud member of the Initiative for Bigger Weapons EV. - Bringer of Additive Blended Doom - Vote for Lore, get free cookie

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 10:19:21 pm »
Spent some time with Drifting Lands.   Yep.  This is exactly what I hoped for after hearing the "Diablo + Shmup" concept.   Loads of loot (same sort of somewhat-randomized stats and things as Diablo, and tiers), active and passive skills of various sort divided into skill trees (you can have 4 active and 2 passive at once), lots of ship stats and ways to upgrade, different elements, different base ship types (means different amounts of slots of various sorts), and the actual gameplay is fantastic.

Adding this to my watch list.

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 11:50:26 pm »
There wont be much to watch, I'm guessing.  This fully released months ago, it seems they've finished any patching they were doing some time ago. 

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 01:50:10 am »
There wont be much to watch, I'm guessing.  This fully released months ago, it seems they've finished any patching they were doing some time ago.
Less watch, more list.
Basically, waiting for a sale or other good reason to purchase nownownow.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk