Author Topic: Tie in with AVWW?  (Read 5813 times)

Offline garpu

• Newbie Mark III
Tie in with AVWW?
« on: August 23, 2016, 04:48:54 pm »
So I was getting a real AVWW vibe from the procedurally-generated content in build 11.  (Good thing!  I played the hell out of AVWW1 and 2.)   What might be way cool is a level or two that directly reference some of the places in it.  Or is AVWW not part of the Arcen metaverse?  I seem to recall mention of a civil war and AI's there, as well.)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Tie in with AVWW?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 04:50:49 pm »
AVWW is not really part of the metaverse of Arcen, but I certainly wouldn't mind putting in some nods. :)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 11:12:40 pm by x4000 »
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 08:29:20 pm »
AI War is not really part of the metaverse of Arcen, but I certainly wouldn't mind putting in some nods. :)

I think you meant AVWW here, not AI War.  AI War is definitely in the metaverse.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 11:12:49 pm »
AI War is not really part of the metaverse of Arcen, but I certainly wouldn't mind putting in some nods. :)

I think you meant AVWW here, not AI War.  AI War is definitely in the metaverse.

Yeah, sorry -- fixed!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk