General Category > In Case Of Emergency, Release Raptor

So... What's up? [obligatory topic to extract information from Chris]

<< < (2/8) > >>

x4000:
Thanks for running point for me, guys, while I had my head down. :)  I didn't even see this thread!

In terms of third person indie games, it's not something that gives me too much pause mainly because I've been putting in the time on polish, and feel like I know what I'm doing at this point.  There's plenty more to be done, but it's coming along.  It does make me look forward to the simplicity of a first person camera in the survival game, heh, but overall this has been worth it as a very good learning experience in the third person.

The fact that other people aren't doing something often means there's an opportunity if you're willing to put in the time and have a different idea.  Fingers crossed here.  And incidentally I don't need this to sell like a million copies or something.  It doesn't need to dominate the steam charts to be a success.

Aklyon:

--- Quote from: x4000 on June 15, 2016, 10:19:27 am ---It doesn't need to dominate the steam charts to be a success.

--- End quote ---
But it'd be nice if it managed to! :)

x4000:
For sure, I wouldn't say no. ;)

crazyroosterman:
I just noticed that the icon literally just changed this very moment why?!........

x4000:
I changed it last week or so, but hadn't had time to update it until today. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version