Author Topic: Play Mode "the sandbox" and "First Person View"  (Read 7850 times)

Offline kop9000

Play Mode "the sandbox" and "First Person View"
« on: August 28, 2016, 06:02:03 pm »
First of all, all I privet.Ya first time on this forum.

I would like to admit. This game I liked. I liked it because it has a "level generator"

I love when the game is like that. And I have an idea or request. Could you add mode "sandbox" in which you can just explore this wonderful world and that nebylo enemies.

And further. Could you add the "first-person" mode to "the sandbox" it was possible to look at this world with his own eyes.

Oh please  :)

No matter what you game is sold very poorly. You still made a game of "my" dreams and not only. I think a lot of play in it

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Play Mode "the sandbox" and "First Person View"
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 08:50:42 pm »
Thank you very much for writing!  A do hope to have more stuff for this at some point in the future (2017 or 2018?), but for now the game is as-is and we're doing the refunds.  There is an over-the-shoulder "first person mode" already in there, though if you hit F! :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline kop9000

Re: Play Mode "the sandbox" and "First Person View"
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 09:16:56 am »
Thank you very much for writing!  A do hope to have more stuff for this at some point in the future (2017 or 2018?), but for now the game is as-is and we're doing the refunds.  There is an over-the-shoulder "first person mode" already in there, though if you hit F! :)

Thank you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk