Author Topic: Spectacular  (Read 3921 times)

Offline Admiral

Spectacular
« on: October 17, 2013, 01:08:16 am »
Hi Arcen team,

Just wanted you to know that I picked up Bionic Dues last weekend.

Spectacular game. Just plain wonderful. This is really a fantastic game with a great foundation and tons of room to expand the heck out of it like you've done with AI War. Pablo's done really well on the soundtrack as well, and I've been enjoying his piano versions online. I think his relative's voice is haunting and really nice.

Anyway, I will be playing with Mantis open so I can put in suggestions and bug reports (I signed up for beta builds), but I'm enjoying the heck out of the game.

Thanks!

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Spectacular
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 06:51:42 am »
Excellent! Great to hear you're enjoying it :)

The mantis is trembling in fear already, I'm sure.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Jerebaldo1

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 02:02:43 am »
After the first Valley, this is my next favorite title, and I really hope there is a steady influx of sales after the distractable holiday season.

Offline Shrugging Khan

• Hero Member Mark III
  • Neinzul Y PzKpfw Tiger!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 02:17:40 am »
While BD is certainly a very solid game and miles above the valleys,  AIW is still - in my humble opinion - by far the superior title.

But seriously, good work on BD. I enjoy it. (Now get back to work on AIW!).
The beatings shall continue
until morale improves!

Offline Enthropy

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 03:26:35 am »
It's so great it almost makes me cry :P Arcen's games are very addictive, very replayable and are being published in a murderous speed. This means, they are starting to devour my life. And even then I didn't get to play them all, some are still waiting in my Steam library :'(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk