General Category > Bionic Dues

Sneak Peek At Bionic Dues

<< < (2/19) > >>

x4000:
Ah, for the player, sure. But he was asking about targeting enemy subsystems, which we'd never talked about. And honestly I had forgot about the targeting of player subsystems, but I'm in now way opposed to it.

madcow:
Hey player system damage is cool too!

Is the way switching exos around work similar to something like hero academy where you have a set number of moves for your team and can use them all on one guy, or split them up between your team?

x4000:
Have not played hero academy, but exactly on the speculation there. You basically have a certain number of action points, and you can use them on any combination of your guys. Switching guys will probably take one ap. Movement generally takes 1 ap, but can be less if you have propulsion system upgrades (it's a float). Attacks often take more than 1 ap, particularly for bigger guns. And things like machine guns take 1 (or whatever) ap per shot, but unload into an enemy multiple rounds at a time at the moment.

madcow:
Yep, that's basically hero academy style except with an extra cost to switch active heroes.  Sounds good!

keith.lamothe:
I've played Hero Academy.  This is very different :)  The shared AP thing is there but that's about the only point of true similarity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version