Author Topic: Funny story from testing tonight.  (Read 4307 times)

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
Re: Funny story from testing tonight.
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 09:06:10 am »
I'm curious, these "bugs" that the bots have, are they always the same bugs on the same bot types, or do they change up somehow?  Do the player's bots have any of these, or is it just an enemy thing?

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 09:08:20 am »
I'm curious, these "bugs" that the bots have, are they always the same bugs on the same bot types, or do they change up somehow?  Do the player's bots have any of these, or is it just an enemy thing?

Always the same per bot type.  Player bots don't get any.

THAT said, there are various buffs and debuffs that can be applied via various conditions: hacking computers, for instance, or inflicting/receiving system damage.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Winge

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 03:45:47 pm »
(and they all have unique art, none of them are recolors... well, except the MurderBot, but his creation was a happy accident).

Is his unofficial name Murdoch?

Then there's Exo customization.  I think this will vary enormously by how OCD people are. ;)  I think that this could last anywhere from 2 to 20 minutes per mission, depending on the level of OCD-ness of the player.  So that's 16.6 hours on the high end, to 1 hour on the low end.

I'm guessing I'll spend roughly 20 hours total on Exo customization then...I'm quite CDO.
My other bonus ship is a TARDIS.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 03:47:45 pm »
His unofficial name is Murdurusoon. ;)

If you know the story I'm referring to.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Winge

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 03:53:02 pm »
His unofficial name is Murdurusoon. ;)

If you know the story I'm referring to.

Yup  ;)

Actually, that story is one reason I guessed Murdoch.  I couldn't remember the 'murder' names.
My other bonus ship is a TARDIS.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk