General Category > Bionic Dues

Mainframes screenshot.

<< < (3/3)

x4000:

--- Quote from: mrhanman on August 30, 2013, 11:54:14 am ---The detail in the floor is great!  It was mainly the over all greyness I was referring to.  Not  that it should be rainbow colored, or anything.  I'm sure it looks a lot better in motion and in full resolution.  My opinion of which I'd be happy to give at your earliest convenience. :P

As long as the floors vary from mission to mission, it's not a big deal.
--- End quote ---

Cool. :)

--- Quote from: mrhanman on August 30, 2013, 11:54:14 am ---Speaking of resolution, how high/low will the graphics scale?  What is the maximum and minimum recommended playing resolution?
--- End quote ---

It works like AI War or Skyward, where you can zoom in or out, so your resolution can kind of be whatever.  The minimum supported is 1024 horizontal and 720 vertical, however (again like Skyward).  In terms of ideal resolution, playing bigger means you get a more detailed view of the bots (by being zoomed in relative to what you would be on a smaller resolution).

The interface does not scale (again as per Skyward or AI War), so playing too large for your monitor size is a bad idea.  But the font sizes are the same as in Skyward, so if you can play Skyward at X resolution, you can play Bionic at the same most likely.

Greywolf22:
Looking great!  Can't wait to get my hands on it  :)

Misery:
Ok, here's a question;  looking at the screenshot, some of those bots are pointing at funky angles.   Is this game tile-based, or is it something more like Silent Storm, with turn-based yet free form movement?

x4000:

--- Quote from: Misery on September 03, 2013, 04:33:19 am ---Ok, here's a question;  looking at the screenshot, some of those bots are pointing at funky angles.   Is this game tile-based, or is it something more like Silent Storm, with turn-based yet free form movement?

--- End quote ---

It's tile based, but enemies turn to face you at whatever angle that is, and strafe around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version