Author Topic: Demolishing Sentries  (Read 12352 times)

Offline tombik

• Full Member Mark II
Demolishing Sentries
« on: April 30, 2015, 06:32:42 am »
I got overconfident with my little buddies, and swarmed everywhere in panic when the enemy Blaster Bots were approaching.

They did a better job than I expected...So I survived, but got stuck.

Is there anyway that I can destroy my own sentries, so I can continue crushing robots? Or will the game just say to me:

I mean I cant even use my dissolver to them.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 08:42:08 am by tombik »

Offline Zebeast46

• Full Member Mark III
Re: Demolishing Sentries
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 08:31:38 am »
Ya, I had this problem too before, while I did not find out how to destroy sentries, I learned how to stop putting them in the way.  :)
AI 1 = Chris.

AI 2 = Keith.

Taken from Bognor

Offline tombik

• Full Member Mark II
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 08:43:12 am »
Ya, I had this problem too before, while I did not find out how to destroy sentries, I learned how to stop putting them in the way.  :)

Yeah I agree that this "skill" can be learned, but it feels so artificial to me this way.

Offline steelwing

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 10:20:16 am »
Hold down shift and put your cursor over a sentry turret.  You should see the highlight indicating something you can fire at.  Then right-click to fire your current weapon as normal.  Good news is, you should only have to knock over one of them.

Offline TheVampire100

• Master Member
  • Ordinary Vampire
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 10:21:30 am »
And use the machine gun for it. Don't waste vaulable ammunition. It looks liek you really nee it right there (two Exos down, only science and brawler left)

Offline tombik

• Full Member Mark II
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2015, 11:38:43 am »
And use the machine gun for it. Don't waste vaulable ammunition. It looks liek you really nee it right there (two Exos down, only science and brawler left)
Hold down shift and put your cursor over a sentry turret.  You should see the highlight indicating something you can fire at.  Then right-click to fire your current weapon as normal.  Good news is, you should only have to knock over one of them.

Guys thanks a lot, I am happy that I just saved and quit there now :)

By the way, is there anyway to hide tooltips? Pistols tool tip actually covers all of its range.

Offline Shock

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 06:03:56 am »
hahaha nice referance dude!  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk