General Category > Bionic Dues

Bionic Dues: Welcome To Port City

<< < (2/2)

Tridus:
:)

The concepts sound really good, so I'll be following development. Would love to have another of your games besides AI War to dig into. :) (Skyward Collapse wasn't my thing, as it turned out. )

Histidine:
It's a bit striking how there are no parks and no suburbs. Thematic thing?
Also, "Port City" apparently has no ports depicted in either image :P

Other than that, the only thing I'd change would be to add some landmarks (think of how prominent buildings like the Eiffel Tower, Space Needle, Saint Basil's Cathedral, etc. stand out in their respective cities).

x4000:

--- Quote from: Histidine on August 23, 2013, 01:11:17 am ---It's a bit striking how there are no parks and no suburbs. Thematic thing?
--- End quote ---

Oh yes. :)

--- Quote from: Histidine on August 23, 2013, 01:11:17 am ---Also, "Port City" apparently has no ports depicted in either image :P
--- End quote ---

True, but it is on the water, so a port is implied.

--- Quote from: Histidine on August 23, 2013, 01:11:17 am ---Other than that, the only thing I'd change would be to add some landmarks (think of how prominent buildings like the Eiffel Tower, Space Needle, Saint Basil's Cathedral, etc. stand out in their respective cities).
--- End quote ---

Sorry, I should have clarified that those images are done done done done done. ;)  We're working on the game, not the details of one of the cities for tiny flavor.  Would love to have that kind of time, but I think you'd prefer more interesting things from me, honestly.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version