Author Topic: Tonight's Screenshot: LOS and Sensors and lit Science Bot.  (Read 4114 times)

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Tonight's Screenshot: LOS and Sensors and lit Science Bot.
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 07:10:26 pm »
Yea, active-use commander abilities might be something to explore in an expansion, but keeping them all passive for now is important.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Teal_Blue

• Hero Member Mark II
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 07:52:24 pm »
Sorry for barging in with my ideas like that, but i appreciate your listening. You guys are putting it all together now and you would know what you think will put your game in the best place, both in how it looks, and how it plays.

But thanks for at least listening to my crazy ideas, and maybe like you say, it might be something to look at for an expansion.  :)  That would be cool! 

Thanks guys,
-Teal

p.s.  Hey guys, i was re-reading your post over on the 10 screenshots page and i think that maybe i subconsciously ripped off the idea you already had for the commanders. But maybe as Keith said later that could be expanded. But i just wanted you to know that i didn't mean to re-sell you on something you already had thought of and something i didn't remember i read.  :)

Haha, sometimes I'm such a doofus!  :)
-Teal

« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 07:59:31 pm by Teal_Blue »

Offline MaxAstro

• Sr. Member Mark II
  • Love, Peace, and Calvinball
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2013, 10:44:58 pm »
I actually would be all in favor of your commander's image being displayed somewhere on the hud, even if it doesn't do anything.  Maybe at the upper left above the ability bar.  Just a passive reminder that you are playing a person, not a collection of robots, would help my immersion.

Just a random 2 cents.  :)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2013, 10:54:18 pm »
We'll see if there is room, thanks.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk