Author Topic: Bionic Dues Boxart  (Read 16594 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Bionic Dues Boxart
« on: August 16, 2013, 01:35:45 pm »
Original: http://christophermpark.blogspot.com/2013/08/bionic-dues-boxart.html

Thought you might enjoy seeing the box art for our upcoming title Bionic Dues, as well as the portrait of the Assault Exo that is part of it.  Cheers!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Penumbra

• Sr. Member Mark III
Re: Bionic Dues Boxart
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 03:40:22 pm »
Wow, that looks incredible. I like the logo with the decaying accents; it really sets the expectations for the setting. Mixed with the awesome art for the robot,  this is very exciting. I like the almost organic appearance the arms have.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 03:40:52 pm »
Thanks!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline mrhanman

• Hero Member Mark II
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 10:31:24 am »
Ya know, I was so excited about a number of games recently that I preordered Shadowrun Returns, Ducktales, Castlevania, and bought Hammerwatch on launch day.  More than any of those, I'm anticipating this game.  Each new detail I see about it so far has made that anticipation even more excruciating.

The poster - and all the revealed artwork - is fantastic, and I can't wait to get ahold of this.  It looks like the Arcen magic is working in full force on this one.  8)

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 10:41:46 am »
Wow, that's a high honor.  I'm really touched! :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk