Author Topic: .926 now out.  (Read 4079 times)

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
Re: .926 now out.
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 03:20:44 pm »
Hacking a terminal just destroyed my first ironman game :-\.
Trying to load the save freezes the application.
Mantis ticket here
Whoops!  Sorry.  Taking a look now.
And this is fixed in 0.927, so your save should work now :)
And while we are at it, here is the next one. Science station missions are no longer granting loot.
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 03:23:49 pm »
And while we are at it, here is the next one. Science station missions are no longer granting loot.
That's a bit of an overstatement, as they did grant loot in the two tests I just ran.  That _particular_ science station mission did not grant you loot, which I will endeavor to fix now :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2013, 03:27:16 pm »
Ah, actually, since the save is from after the mission ended, there's no way I can reproduce (or fix) the bug.  But if you see it again you could give me the .bak file from the save directory (same filename itself as the .save file) and that would probably be from before that point :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2013, 03:27:47 pm »
Oh, just saw your comment that the second science station reproduces it.  Ok, will give it a try :)

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2013, 03:28:47 pm »
That's a bit of an overstatement, as they did grant loot in the two tests I just ran.  That _particular_ science station mission did not grant you loot, which I will endeavor to fix now :)
Actually the second science station next to my HQ in this game did not grant any as well ;). Thanks!
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013, 03:33:58 pm »
Ah but in my tests it does!  Anyway, I left a comment on the mantis record :)

Gremlins survive by inconsistent appearance, you understand.  The key to not being where the hammer is, is for the hammer to not know where you will be.

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2013, 03:55:06 pm »
Ah but in my tests it does!  Anyway, I left a comment on the mantis record :)

Gremlins survive by inconsistent appearance, you understand.  The key to not being where the hammer is, is for the hammer to not know where you will be.
:D

For what it is worth, I can no longer reproduce it as well. Gremlins... indeed!

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2013, 04:00:02 pm »
For what it is worth, I can no longer reproduce it as well. Gremlins... indeed!
Yep!

Most bug reports end quickly in the first segment of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zekiZYSVdeQ

The other ones are more clever, and the procedure proceeds to later segments.

Offline Winge

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2013, 08:48:26 pm »
-Your save game is automatically updated anytime something really embarrassing happens to you.

Thank you, you just made my day with that quote  :)
My other bonus ship is a TARDIS.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk