Author Topic: Found a video!  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
Found a video!
« on: September 19, 2013, 04:47:02 am »
Thought you guys might find this to be kinda neat.

One of my favorite LP-ers, Das24680, who mostly does turn-based strategy games, has started a series on Bionic Dues.   And seems to enjoy the heck out of it;  so far he's had nothing but praise for this game.  And he's one that's never afraid to throw a bit of criticism around when parts of a game warrant it, though it's always constructive when he does.   He's also very good at explaining things, which I think could be helpful for newer players.    Which is usually what I think about Arcen games, is that more videos showing them off and explaining things are a good idea.

Anyway, here's the link to the first video he's done:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxJuw1vUeJw   

So, yeah, I thought that was pretty neat to see.  I'm hoping to see other LPs of this later on as well (and I'm likely going to do one myself also).   I watch alot of LPs, and Roguelikes of any sort are the kind of game I most enjoy watching in LP form.  Particularly when crazy/hilarious stuff happens, as often occurs in many Roguelikes.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Found a video!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 08:28:07 am »
Sweet sweet stuff!  Yeah, Erik has begun reaching out to LPers this week, and he must have been one of the ones. :)  I'm not really involved in that side of things, but I'm really glad to see the fruits of it -- and that it is being so well received!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Pepisolo

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Master Member Mark II
Re: Found a video!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 06:35:40 pm »
Just checked part 1 of this out, part 2 next.

"One the games, for me, of the year" .... and the game's only in alpha! High praise.

If the game is only half as well received by other Let's Players then things are looking good. Encouraging, at any rate. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk