Author Topic: .910 now out.  (Read 9195 times)

Offline Hyfrydle

Re: .910 now out.
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2013, 10:12:34 am »
Is anyone else having problems selecting missions. I'm not getting tool-tips when I mouse over some missions and also can't select some missions.

I have added this issue to Mantis.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2013, 10:22:51 am »
In terms of one level per day, it's averaging one every two days, with occasionally doing one every day (every 15th day or some such). But the levels are more powerful than before. If anything, I'm worried the progression here may be too generous compared to what it was before, but we'll see.

The city map thing is news to me, that's very strange. You can't click the red locked ones of course, but I don't know why there would not be tooltips. I'm not at my computer right now, but make sure you post a savegame to mantis with things like that. And what your screen resolution is with that particular one.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline orzelek

• Hero Member Mark III
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2013, 10:24:59 am »
Is anyone else having problems selecting missions. I'm not getting tool-tips when I mouse over some missions and also can't select some missions.

I have added this issue to Mantis.

I've  noticed something similar to. It happens on mission thats close to city borders. It's very hard to mouse over it for tool-tip and to go there. Only few rightmost pixels seem to be working from whole icon.

Offline Hyfrydle

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2013, 10:25:26 am »
Will do, I think it's related to screen scrolling in some way.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2013, 10:26:15 am »
I probably just need to expand the edges a bit, then. I bet that's what it is.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline orzelek

• Hero Member Mark III
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2013, 10:35:23 am »
Is it by design that inherent bot stats are not counted in stats?
It's looks a bit strange for stealth parameters for example.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2013, 11:07:46 am »
It should be in there, that's unintended.

Offline orzelek

• Hero Member Mark III
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2013, 11:48:30 am »
Added stats one to mantis: http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/view.php?id=12459

And one more question:
SilentBot seems to redirect damage to fuel tanks. Thats a bit Fun effect - is it intended?

Offline Aeson

• Full Member Mark II
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2013, 11:56:58 am »
"But a question for you: has anyone ever seen a level 50 item, or close?  What level of item is the highest you remember seeing?"
As it happens, I have seen a level 50 item. The highest item level I've ever seen that I can remember is Mark LX, or level 60 (as a matter of fact, I have several items of that level in one of my games). This is from the first game I really played, with 12 days to go before the final battle, with difficulty set to easy and started in version 0.903 or something like that.

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2013, 12:09:57 pm »
It may be that the actual screen area of the sidebar/etc windows is bigger than the visual area by a significant margin, leading to the mouse clicks being "caught".
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Winge

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2013, 10:39:00 pm »
*cough*  http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/view.php?id=12473

I'm just glad it let me out the second time.  Thought it was going to crash again!
My other bonus ship is a TARDIS.

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2013, 01:12:19 am »
Ok, so, I just found a level 2 coolant tank item that gives 425 shielding if placed in that slot.... is this supposed to be possible even?

Offline Histidine

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2013, 04:31:11 am »
Ok, so, I just found a level 2 coolant tank item that gives 425 shielding if placed in that slot.... is this supposed to be possible even?
Hmm, might be related to 0012192: Coolant tank/power amplifier module bonuses stop increasing after a certain level. I'd assumed it was something from older versions, but apparently not.

Offline Aquohn

• Full Member Mark III
  • WARNING: May Contain Objectionable Opinions
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2013, 05:21:51 am »
It may be that the actual screen area of the sidebar/etc windows is bigger than the visual area by a significant margin, leading to the mouse clicks being "caught".

I'm attaching a save. There is a Bahamut mission right next to my base, but the game won't let me select it! >:( Talk about so close yet so far...
Arcen in Summary:
thank you so much, RNG
It aims to please!

Or is that "to kill"?  Hmm.

Offline orzelek

• Hero Member Mark III
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2013, 08:21:58 am »
Trying to zoom in as far as possible helped for me with this issue.

I had fortification affix that gives 39 damage reduction - not sure if thats by design but my assault exo is quite.. resilient now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk