Author Topic: Stuck on main map as a ship in settlement square  (Read 1629 times)

Offline kbullseye

Stuck on main map as a ship in settlement square
« on: July 21, 2012, 09:11:24 pm »
My brother and I were playing a lan game until when he hit "e" to go into the settlement the screen went black, so he disconnected. When he reconnected he was a ship, and stuck in the settlement tile. Movement is restricted to that tile and there are no adjacent ocean squares. Warping to settlement and no other attempts have not worked. My character was unaffected until I tried to go into the settlement as well. Now both of us upon loading our world are ships restricted to the settlement square and cant do anything! Help!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 09:16:37 pm by kbullseye »

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Stuck on main map as a ship in settlement square
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 09:46:57 pm »
Can you zip up your world folder and attach it to a post here?  That would help me figure out what's going on and fix it. Thanks :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline kbullseye

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 09:57:59 pm »
Here it is, thank you

Offline kbullseye

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 09:59:22 pm »
We are playing on a backed up world at the moment, its like 2 hours behind so it would be awesome if that one would work again

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 12:46:06 pm »
Thanks for the save; I've fixed the bug for the next version and here's a copy of your save with the characters back as non-ships (which should load just fine in the current version) :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline kbullseye

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 06:59:51 pm »
Great! Thank you so much!  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk