Author Topic: Not sure if technical issue or just how it is normally but..  (Read 6001 times)

Offline hurpes

Not sure if technical issue or just how it is normally but..
« on: March 30, 2013, 12:17:27 am »
I'm at the beginning of the game and I got the charm or spell that lets you light up a dark room when you press x. However, when I do that I can barely see because the whole room turns into a darkish yellow tint that isn't any better than just leaving it dark. As of now I resort to shooting my spells to see but that doesn't work very well.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Not sure if technical issue or just how it is normally but..
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 08:16:53 am »
Ah! The gold background when you press x is just to show you you are in the enchants screen. You haven't actually enabled the light yet. While in the enchants screen, drag the light into the appropriate body part slot. Then hit x again, and you're back to the regular screen, but with a light on.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline hurpes

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 08:57:08 am »
thanks! btw, haven't played too far yet of course, but I'm liking the overall tone of the game. It's a lot of text to read though

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 09:05:39 am »
Glad I could help! And the amount of text does go down. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk