Author Topic: Impossible part found  (Read 6631 times)

Offline Shadow hornet

• Newbie Mark II
Impossible part found
« on: July 01, 2013, 03:37:19 pm »
I found a part in a level up tower that I can't get past just because I don't fit in that little hole.

uploaded a pic of what I found and a ziped copy of the world file for if anyone wants them.

edit: looks like the game didn't like me.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:40:54 pm by Shadow hornet »

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
Re: Impossible part found
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 04:14:03 pm »
Looks like you will need the 'Minaturize' feat to get past this point.
It can be found in one of the robotic research facilities...
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline Shadow hornet

• Newbie Mark II
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 04:14:54 pm »
ah so there is a way past it.
thanks

edit: I wouldn't know much about the game yet just because I haven't gone very far just yet
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 04:17:00 pm by Shadow hornet »

Offline Oralordos

• Sr. Member Mark III
  • Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 04:41:56 pm »
That is still a bug. They changed it so that the miniaturize feat should only be required for optional stuff. So the save will be useful so that they can fix it so this doesn't happen again. In the mean time though, the miniaturize feat will work once you find it.

Offline abdulmuhsee

• Newbie Mark III
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 04:57:55 pm »
I've also had that happen in a level up tower, but only once for the umpteen times I've played through the game. 

Since you will at least need the double jump feat to complete the game (in theory, since jump perks and/or the bat will do as well), you'll have to get the miniaturize feat anyways, so it's not a huge deal.

There was also a time where a lava area could not be bypassed without the water dash feat, which you'll theoretically have to get as well, so I wouldn't call these game-breaking bugs.  It is super-annoying though when you don't have the feat on hand.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 05:17:48 pm by abdulmuhsee »

Offline Shadow hornet

• Newbie Mark II
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 06:12:57 pm »
then I guess the next thing I will be doing is looking for this Minaturize feat  :)

Offline abdulmuhsee

• Newbie Mark III
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 06:34:17 pm »
Since this is your first time playing, just look for the Robotic Research Facilities; all the feats are in those, and you may have to send in resistance members to knock down outlying towers to make the facility accessible. 

Miniaturize will always be in the second Robotic Research Facility you complete, so you can just hold off on that Level Up Tower until then :-).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk