Author Topic: Moara  (Read 8086 times)

Offline Toll

• Sr. Member Mark III
Moara
« on: April 25, 2012, 12:28:34 pm »
Since some of you might be wondering...

I've recently gotten rather busy for a few different reasons, so I don't exactly have enough time to monitor a MP server too (and even though the argument can be made that it can be run unmonitored, I'd rather not). With that in mind, Moara will be MIA for the foreseeable future, unfortunately.

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Moara
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 12:36:09 pm »

I've recently gotten rather busy for a few different reasons, so I don't exactly have enough time to monitor a MP server too (and even though the argument can be made that it can be run unmonitored, I'd rather not). With that in mind, Moara will be MIA for the foreseeable future, unfortunately.
Thanks very much for running it so much of the time during the beta, that was a tremendous help :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline tigersfan

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Master Member Mark II
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 12:39:07 pm »

Yeah, thanks a bunch for running it as long as you did. It's absence from the server list when I looked at it a few minutes ago was conspicuous.

I hope your busy-ness is the good kind!

Offline Toll

• Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 01:46:37 pm »
I hope so too! It's hopefully a first step to getting a job, so I certainly won't complain about it, even if it turns out less-than-successful.

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 04:05:57 pm »
I hope so too! It's hopefully a first step to getting a job, so I certainly won't complain about it, even if it turns out less-than-successful.
Sweet! I hope it goes well :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk