Author Topic: YES we hit four stretch goals. :) Plus other stretch goal info.  (Read 1673 times)

Offline z99-_

Re: YES we hit four stretch goals. :) Plus other stretch goal info.
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2017, 01:57:27 PM »
Out of curiosity, do you have numbers for how close we are to getting the 5th stretch goal?

Offline x4000

• Chris Park, Arcen Games Founder and Lead Designer
  • Administrator
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2017, 04:33:23 PM »
I don't have exact numbers, but we're about a third of the way there, ballpark.  I'd have to plug the stuff in to my spreadsheets to get the real number, but we're not really  very close yet and so I haven't made the time to do it.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline z99-_

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2017, 07:25:29 PM »
Bummer. But we still have a few months, so no need to worry yet I guess. :)

Offline rkfg

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2017, 09:33:29 AM »
Meanwhile, all of you who's excited to see solar systems could get a backerkit upgrade for your pledge like I did (I want to name a planet). It's been a while since the campaign ended so you probably got some spare money by now *wink-wink*. Seriously, I wouldn't mind if it was some stretch goal like fancy units or buildings but it's a core gameplay thing that's unlikely to be added on any later stage if not considered from the start. If we won't make it by May (if I'm not mistaken) the opportunity is just lost. The total is $102,485 at max (not every pledge is 100% applied to the stretch goal) so we need at least $10k more. Quite a bit but there's 2545 backers on KS alone so it's very possible!