Author Topic: This is really great news!!!!  (Read 6897 times)

Offline vonduus

• Sr. Member Mark III
This is really great news!!!!
« on: September 30, 2016, 08:51:23 pm »
AI War II - YES!

Where do I pay? I want to play the beta! And help with testing new ships, like in the old days.

Is Keith still on the team?

I'll go read the design document. 

Am I still on a mailing list, so you can notify me, when the Kickstarter begins? Or do I have to check up here to see, when something happens? Any idea when it will happen?

Cheers!
If you miss the alert, you die. If you get the alert, you die. Summa summarum: You die. (Kierkegaard on CPAs)

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
Re: This is really great news!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 09:16:31 pm »
Where do I pay? I want to play the beta! And help with testing new ships, like in the old days.

SoonTM the Kickstarter will be up and you can back then. :)

Is Keith still on the team?

Yep.

Am I still on a mailing list, so you can notify me, when the Kickstarter begins? Or do I have to check up here to see, when something happens? Any idea when it will happen?

Send us an email at [email protected] and we can add you to the mailing list just to be on the safe side. You might get a couple of notifications, but I don't think that will be a problem.
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 03:46:11 pm »
I got you added, by the way -- and thanks also for the paypal donation, that means a lot. :)

The roles of folks in this project is something that I'll have to make sure is clear just for the sake of... well, clarity.  But yes, Keith is a super major part of this.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline vonduus

• Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 02:27:31 am »
Chris  Park: "... just for the sake of... well, clarity. "

Lol - I think I know what you are hinting at. But don't worry, I am quite busy these days, and do not have the time to spam suggestions and criticism all over the place, like I used to.

:D
If you miss the alert, you die. If you get the alert, you die. Summa summarum: You die. (Kierkegaard on CPAs)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 09:55:26 am »
Cheers. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk