Author Topic: The Wiki and AI War 2  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
The Wiki and AI War 2
« on: February 27, 2017, 10:07:56 pm »
Since the gang has made AI War 2 a reality, I decided to try and make one of my dreams a reality. In this dream, I envisioned all aspects of the site being intertwined.

Step 1. Link Mantis and the forums
Step 2. Realise that I can't pull off step 1 quite yet. Move on to step 3
Step 3. Link Wiki and the forums
Step 4. Actually succeed after years of trying

Anyways, in order to make an account on the forums. Once you do that, your wiki account will automatically be created and linked to your forum account. All of this takes absolutely no effort, and means that you can immediately hop on over and start editing, no registration required!
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline Steelpoint

• Newbie Mark III
Re: The Wiki and AI War 2
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 11:00:59 am »
I always enjoy editing and adding content to wiki's for games, and we have a good foundation of the AI War 1 wiki to use, but at this stages its way too early to start adding gameplay related content to the AI War 2 wiki.

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 01:17:12 pm »
I always enjoy editing and adding content to wiki's for games, and we have a good foundation of the AI War 1 wiki to use, but at this stages its way too early to start adding gameplay related content to the AI War 2 wiki.
Oh yea, there isn't much you can put for gameplay. But you can edit the play instructions with new tips you come up with to make other's lives easier!
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline Zogheen

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 08:11:00 pm »
Oh this is great, it even automatically logs you in!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk