Author Topic: Setting to hide Spire Relics from the Intel UI?  (Read 3162 times)

Offline Sounds

• Full Member Mark II
Setting to hide Spire Relics from the Intel UI?
« on: March 01, 2020, 07:06:24 pm »
I might have missed it but is there a way to hide the Spire relics from the Intel area for case when you've not explored/captured up to the point they'd be visible?

Kind of like the immersion of not knowing where they are to spur on exploration / deep-strikes to uncover them. Having it visible in the Intel window spoiled the sense of pressure.

Offline Sounds

• Full Member Mark II
Re: Setting to hide Spire Relics from the Intel UI?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 05:58:26 pm »
Just booted up 2.007 and now I don't see any Spire Relics on the map that haven't been as yet explored - awesome. :D

Is that accurate?

Offline BadgerBadger

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • BadgerBadgerBadgerBadger
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 07:05:51 pm »
Spire relics only can spawn on planets you have explored, so I don't really understand. If by this you are referring to "AI Spire Citadel/AI Spire Research Lab" then yes, those objectives only appear once you have explored those planets.

Offline Sounds

• Full Member Mark II
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 06:19:57 am »
Spire relics only can spawn on planets you have explored, so I don't really understand. If by this you are referring to "AI Spire Citadel/AI Spire Research Lab" then yes, those objectives only appear once you have explored those planets.

Prior to 2.007, the Spire Citadel/Research Lab were showing up on in the Intel Tab/Panel on planets that I had NOT explored. I had just started the game and from what I can remember of the map they were at least 40 hops from the nearest region of explored planets. So my question was out of curiosity as to whether it got fixed.

Offline BadgerBadger

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • BadgerBadgerBadgerBadger
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2020, 12:36:52 pm »
This should now be fixed. If you see further problems in this area, please let me know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk