Author Topic: Late to the party  (Read 1350 times)

Offline zoutzakje

• Hero Member Mark III
  • Crosshatch Conqueror
Late to the party
« on: July 16, 2019, 05:25:08 am »
I just found out that AIW 2 is in Early Access! And for quite a while too. Don't know how i missed it all this time. Congratulations Chris!
Bought it, installed it, going to immerse myself in it over the next couple of days. I'm rather excited to get started.
I will inevitably have feedback, if you're still interested in that sort of thing. What would be the most convenient place to put feedback? Right here or on the steam forum? Still using Mantis for bug reports i assume?
In AIW 1 it took me a while to figure out the difference between intended mechanics and bugs in some cases and i have not followed the development process of AIW 2 at all, so forgive me if my feedback is a little silly or irrelevant at first. I'll try to do some research, after I've played some.
Any tips or things to keep in mind before i get started? Anything at all is appreciated.

Cheers,

zout

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
Re: Late to the party
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 10:29:22 am »
What would be the most convenient place to put feedback? Right here or on the steam forum? Still using Mantis for bug reports i assume?

Pretty much.

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
Re: Late to the party
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 09:58:19 am »
I will inevitably have feedback, if you're still interested in that sort of thing. What would be the most convenient place to put feedback? Right here or on the steam forum? Still using Mantis for bug reports i assume?

We're always interested in feedback! For long feedback, here is probably easiest, but you can also do the Steam forums, which we try to keep up on. They're just a little harder to sort.

We do still use Mantis.

Also, we have Discord, which is mostly used for general advice and quick information, as well as for us to coordinate some changes. The biggest problem is that feedback there can very easily be lost, so we recommend that anything important be posted somewhere more permanent, then linked to Discord for more rapid discussion, rather than vice versa.
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk