Author Topic: Bug? Ships can't enter system  (Read 7571 times)

Offline nyckls

Bug? Ships can't enter system
« on: September 12, 2020, 09:36:34 pm »
I am pretty new to AI War 2. I have played several games so far and have not had any issues, but today I am on one where none of my ships can enter a system. Well, almost none: engineers and combat sentry frigates can enter the system, but it's loaded with enemies so they just die. The system is a bottleneck and I cannot go around it. The system does have a Plasma Eye, but other than that there is nothing unusual about it. This certainly seems like a bug to me, but I am open to all suggestions.

If it is a bug, how do I got about reporting it?

Offline Ovalcircle

• Meh
Re: Bug? Ships can't enter system
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 11:33:39 pm »
How to report: https://bugtracker.arcengames.com/ (Note: you need to make an account to post on this site.)

1. Does the planet you are on have a Black Hole generator?

2. If you could upload the save either on mantis (the link above) or here, that would be great to test the problem.

To get the save: Program files (x86), Steam, steamapps, common, AI War 2, PlayerData, Save. Then open the campaign folder and select the correct save file. When you save in-game, I suggest that you name the save something relevant like "can't leave planet".

On Mantis, you can drag it straight onto the report.

On here: you have to choose the file via the "add attachment" button when replying to a message.

Highly suggest uploading to Mantis.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 11:35:23 pm by Ovalcircle »
Winning a game of AI War provides me with a sense of pride and accomplishment.

THE TRUE POWER OF THE AI

Offline nyckls

Re: Bug? Ships can't enter system
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 06:11:53 pm »

1. Does the planet you are on have a Black Hole generator?

Doh, yes it had a black hole generator. No bug here...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk