Author Topic: AI War 2 v0.774 Released! "Five Thousand Days"  (Read 3214 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: AI War 2 v0.774 Released! "Five Thousand Days"
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2018, 11:15:44 pm »
I think that they are hackable, but I can't swear to it.  They are supposed to be, but I didn't test that.

I'm glad you like that change -- and I agree that having a fourth category, later on, will be really helpful.  I'm not going to put in the schematic server for that just yet, but once we have content in that area I will. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline BadgerBadger

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • BadgerBadgerBadgerBadger
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2018, 11:44:18 pm »
Schematic servers are not eligible for any hacks. Would you like them to be? If you give me a function I can call that says "Get new Tech for Schematic Server" then I'll give you a hack that lets you swap the Tech.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2018, 03:52:31 pm »
Sounds good, thanks!

-You can now call RandomlyAssignGrantsShipLineOnClaimDrawBag() to have it generate a new option for a schematic server when hacking.  It won't assign to anything that is already assigned elsewhere, so right now with turrets and starships hacking will likely always just assign the thing back to what it already was.
--you can call GetCountOfPossibleShipTypesForClaimDrawBag() in order to find out how many possibilities there are to choose from, and can tell the player that number when they are going to hack.  If the number is 0, then they should probably not be allowed to hack, heh.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk