Author Topic: AI War 2 Kickstarter: Paypal at last!  (Read 4686 times)

Offline DonGiovanni

Re: AI War 2 Kickstarter: Paypal at last!
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2016, 03:32:23 pm »
Hi Chris and Co.

I'm new to the forums but have enjoyed all of your games so far.  I had heard about the Kickstarter for AI War 2, but being paranoid about handing over my credit card info to multiple sites means I try to stick with one trusted payment method alone.

I'm so glad you were able to add an option for those of us who prefer to pay using PayPal.  I purchased Early Bird Early Access Backer "pre-order but not really a pre-order" tier.   ;)  I received confirmation that my payment went through. 

Just wondering when we'll be getting Alpha keys for AI War 2?  Will PayPal backers receive a separate email in the not-so-distant future?  Can't wait to try the Alpha out.

Cheers!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2016, 04:29:31 pm »
Hi DonGiovanni!

Thanks so much for your support. :)  Sorry to redirect you to a different location, but the formatting here leaves a lot to be desired on a post this size.  Here's a kickstarter post that explains all over the various info: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arcengames/ai-war-ii-0/posts/1767690

TLDR in your case is that the alpha keys launch in February.  But we'll import you into BackerKit along with the other paypal folks, and the rest of the kickstarter folks also, and you'll get updates from there as well as a survey about the things that are more than just the AI War 2 key itself, since your tier includes more than just that alone.

Thank you so much!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline DonGiovanni

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2016, 05:45:31 pm »
Hi DonGiovanni!

Thanks so much for your support. :)  Sorry to redirect you to a different location, but the formatting here leaves a lot to be desired on a post this size.  Here's a kickstarter post that explains all over the various info: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arcengames/ai-war-ii-0/posts/1767690

TLDR in your case is that the alpha keys launch in February.  But we'll import you into BackerKit along with the other paypal folks, and the rest of the kickstarter folks also, and you'll get updates from there as well as a survey about the things that are more than just the AI War 2 key itself, since your tier includes more than just that alone.

Thank you so much!

Thanks so much for the quick reply and the link to all of the info!  Definitely can't wait to try out the game in February.

Wishing you and the team all the best.  Have a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays depending on what you celebrate throughout this Winter Season!

Cheers!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2016, 06:55:35 pm »
Thank you very much!  And happy winter holidays to you also -- Merry Christmas on this end. :)

Incidentally, it turns out that I can manually add paypal entries to backerkit as they come in, and since the volume of those is low enough it's not a huge hassle, it should all just keep working fine.  So I'll leave the paypal options alive for future folks to use if they want after all!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk