Author Topic: AI War 2 - Alpha 0.507 - Part 3 - Programming : Build Queue Color Change  (Read 1963 times)

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
How many programmers does it take to change a button color?

One, but in this case it took him 35+ minutes.

It wouldn't normally be nearly so bad, though, I just had to remember the steps of the process Chris had explained to me, in addition to work around some odd UI behavior in the unity editor ("why does it keep reverting my changes?!" nearly takes on existential-crisis status in this video)

Anyway, if you're interested in UI modding, this video is helpful in that you can watch someone _else_ who doesn't know what they're doing gradually figure it out.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Oof, sorry it was such a hassle.  Sounds like today has been a !fun! day all around. ;)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
Anyway, if you're interested in UI modding, this video is helpful in that you can watch someone _else_ who doesn't know what they're doing gradually figure it out.

Fun times :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk