Author Topic: 0.118 "Of Shots And Hidden Mechanics" quick release notice.  (Read 10374 times)

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
Re: 0.118 "Of Shots And Hidden Mechanics" quick release notice.
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2017, 04:29:52 pm »
Yep, I was just about to push out the new version, but now everything crashes for me, go figure.  The unity editor, and everything else.  I updated my graphics card drivers to the latest 381.65 version today, and now I get an exception inside the driver when launching much of anything that relies heavily on the GPU.  I'm working that out, and then the build will go live.

And that's why I usually don't update vid drivers at every update :)
Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2017, 04:34:16 pm »
I thought I had put it off long enough to be safe!  Turns out not. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2017, 04:40:06 pm »
I've had an update waiting for my 1080 since about 3 days after I installed it.  Things work fine right now (and I don't have a back up set to reinstall to for the 1080).
Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2017, 04:47:30 pm »
Back when we only did 2D games, I'd often go years without updates.  I think on my 750 I went for something like 2 years without an update.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk