Author Topic: Kickstarter: my wish list for the different tiers  (Read 19874 times)

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
Re: Kickstarter: my wish list for the different tiers
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2016, 04:32:21 pm »
That shouldn't be a problem, I don't think.

Offline Tridus

• Master Member
  • I'm going to do what I do best: lecture her!
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2016, 05:44:36 pm »
I don't think so either, but I also think it's worth making sure. If the copy that's given out to backers is "Arcen store/Humble/Whatever" instead, that should be clear up front.

Also, will there be an "alpha/beta" tier? I've seen some games do that, and some games not do that (because they don't want to sell that). Can go either way.

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2016, 09:53:56 pm »
I don't think so either, but I also think it's worth making sure. If the copy that's given out to backers is "Arcen store/Humble/Whatever" instead, that should be clear up front.

With Backerkit, you could ask, and deliver fairly easily as I understand it

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2016, 09:54:26 am »
Okey doke!  Time to move the discussion from here to a new thread: https://www.arcengames.com/forums/index.php/topic,19060.0.html

Cinth and I think that everything from this thread has been carried over into the document of the other thread properly, but if we missed something then please let us know in the other thread.

Thank you!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk