Author Topic: Some Experimental Methods to make XML easier  (Read 1571 times)

Offline CRZgatecrusher

• Newbie Mark II
Some Experimental Methods to make XML easier
« on: October 18, 2019, 09:16:03 pm »
I have made some AHK scripts to make XML easier to create (In theory). in the zip file there is a weapon creator XML for creating very basic weapons and a XML creator for ships in the form of simple and complex. simple has less variables while complex uses more. have fun and it's easy enough to edit the AHK script so please do

EDIT ops I am still stupid as usual. Fixed. it was a few missing % signs
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 01:01:56 am by CRZgatecrusher »
A terrible mod but interesting at least (https://forums.arcengames.com/ai-war-ii-modding/reprocessor-mod/). Very unbalanced

Offline CRZgatecrusher

• Newbie Mark II
Re: Some Experimental Methods to make XML easier
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 07:42:12 am »
I have decided to do something both incredibly stupid but incredibly amusing at least for me. it is incredibly unintuitive but it does work. (right now it only does ships) but the weapons are much easier to complete without any 'graphical interface' though calling this graphical is insanely disingenuous. put these in a file all for itself then launch the HTML file (or look at the JS file if you want). they are both called file DON'T change the file names or it will not work. anyways the code is simple but it does work and is recommended that you know how to make a ship without any interface before trying to decipher my interface (If you can call it that). Also if you can make the system more readable or better or something PLEASE edit it. I do not care about how you edit it just please say where it came from as I want to see the changes.

Launch Is tomorrow YAY :) I am looking forward to see what happens and if it helps Arcen games get back on their feet as such

EDIT: aww crap I ruined the final entity thing. whatever I'll fix that later

EDIT2: Fixed now lol
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 01:10:12 am by CRZgatecrusher »
A terrible mod but interesting at least (https://forums.arcengames.com/ai-war-ii-modding/reprocessor-mod/). Very unbalanced

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk