Author Topic: Quick Start: People's Front of Murdoch  (Read 3671 times)

Offline RecursivelyEnumerable

• Newbie Mark II
Quick Start: People's Front of Murdoch
« on: April 02, 2020, 08:23:59 pm »
Another quick start I made, this one's a bit crazy. Very Marauder-heavy. I thought "well, if there are three Minor Faction Teams I may as well use all of them". As the name suggests it's inspired by a certain scene from Monty Python.

I might post a play-through of this, but not sure yet. I may also make more "People's Front" Scenarios in the future, if I do I'll post them here.

Scenario summary:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Welcome to the Peoples Front of Murdoch.

We are the last remaining bastion of (decent) humans facing off against those fracking AI Overlords.
To fight in this war, you've got to really hate those AI Overlords. You do? A lot? Good.
The toughest will no doubt be the Emperor, who has fleets upon fleets of improved Guardians and Dire Guardians at his disposal.
Fortunately you will probably fare better against his two Governors, one of whom is an incomptent pushover.

But on to more important matters. Listen, the only people we hate more than the AI Overlords are the fracking Murdoch Peoples Front. Splitters! You see, they managed to break into an AI Biotech lab where they were experimenting on alien species. But instead of freeing them, they enslaved the aliens! This cannot be tolerated. Crush them!
And the Murdoch Popular Peoples Front! They have tamed colonies of giant space bugs and want to take over the galaxy!
Aaaand the the Popular Front of Murdoch! They are a bunch of no-good vagabonds riding around in an enormous Zenith Golem, sucking up anything they can get their grubby hands on. Splitters!

You have at your disposal a small but powerful fleet with the ability to subvert enemy control systems so they fight for the RIGHT people. Yes, I know, the enemies turn into "Zombies" but I assure you we are liberating them to fight for a just cause! No need to worry about that.
We also have some engineering equipment left over, feel free to use it.
Now go out and topple those AI Overlords, but more importantly show those fracking splitters from the MPF!

Enjoy!

Offline ArnaudB

• Jr. Member Mark II
Re: Quick Start: People's Front of Murdoch
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 02:22:48 am »
You forgot to post install information:

For anybody interested extract it there:

"D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\AI War 2\GameData\QuickStarts2"

I'll try it probably some time today.

... A difficulty 9 Royal in that tight a galaxy? That isn't fun, it's just punishing. Trader will just pop more eyes, scourge and marauders will get stuck between chokepoints of the player and diff9 and be just annoying.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 04:18:26 am by ArnaudB »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk