General Category > AI War II - Lore, Vfx, Sfx, Code, & Meta

The Final AI War Expansion

<< < (27/27)

Pumpkin:

--- Quote from: x4000 on August 26, 2016, 09:36:26 am ---I definitely agree -- and I know that Watashiwa would be really on board with that, too.

--- End quote ---
Yay! I'm on it too!
I love the idea of a more vivid universe. The base game has so many things to re-explore and highlight. First golem rebuilt, first friendly roaming enclave "asking" for protection, etc.

Aklyon:

--- Quote from: Steelpoint on August 26, 2016, 04:40:35 am ---If there ever was to be a new sort of expansion/remaster of the game, one thing that I think would be interesting to explore is making Journal entries more common.

One thing I really liked about some of the expansions was how you got reports and communications from other members of your group, scientists and survey teams and the like.

While it would be time consuming, I think also having there be journal entries for actions or things the player sees during a normal game would be interesting. Such as encountering a critical objective (Core Shield or Advance Factory) or accomplishing a objective that puts you one step closer to defeating the AI.

The boon would be not only making the player feel like their resistance army is more alive, but it can be a good aid for newer players by giving them some direction, as well as guiding them on what structures are critical and worth looking at.

--- End quote ---
Oh yes. More Journal entries would be awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version