Author Topic: Survey Software Survey  (Read 16997 times)

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
Re: Survey Software Survey
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2016, 04:48:30 pm »
Awesome.
Can't read any of the text answers, but that's fine IMO

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2016, 04:55:48 pm »
Awesome.
Can't read any of the text answers, but that's fine IMO

Yeah, no cheating off my paper!!   :D
Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2016, 07:51:27 pm »
I'm enjoying how this works, for sure.  The next button being so frustratingly far down the page is confusing and something I know that I'll be getting emails about if we don't resolve having all that blank space in the css or html, whichever it is.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Aklyon

• Core Member
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2016, 08:03:45 pm »

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2016, 09:51:57 pm »
Okay, I'm not sure what crazy exciting things you guys are seeing when you go there, but all I'm getting is these big yellow blocks of code of some sort.

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2016, 09:53:40 pm »
Okay, I'm not sure what crazy exciting things you guys are seeing when you go there, but all I'm getting is these big yellow blocks of code of some sort.

Try a different browser?
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2016, 09:55:00 pm »
I think the problem is he was trying to use the original survey link. Try with the updated one :)

Or try the one here: https://www.arcengames.com/forums/index.php/topic,19134.msg207645/boardseen.html#new
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2016, 10:02:59 pm »
I think the problem is he was trying to use the original survey link. Try with the updated one :)

Or try the one here: https://www.arcengames.com/forums/index.php/topic,19134.msg207645/boardseen.html#new

You didn't update the OP?  Slacking on the job there Admin ;)

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2016, 10:04:55 pm »

I thought my trusty Global Moderator was up to the task :P

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2016, 10:06:03 pm »

I thought my trusty Global Moderator was up to the task :P

I was busy pointing out errors in the other survey.

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2016, 10:07:32 pm »
Touche. Let's just agree to gang up on Misery. After all, he's also a global mod that missed the update :P

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2016, 10:11:01 pm »
Touche. Let's just agree to gang up on Misery. After all, he's also a global mod that missed the update :P

I like my fellow mod a bit to much to do that ;)  You go ahead.

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2016, 10:14:03 pm »
Stupid bleeding heart :P

On topic: Should I keep the theme as is, or change it to be more in line with the forums/WordPress?

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2016, 10:16:32 pm »
On topic: Should I keep the theme as is, or change it to be more in line with the forums/WordPress?
The survey?  I'm not the sort of person to ask those sorts of things.

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2016, 10:18:25 pm »
Yea, the survey. Well, anyone with feedback can answer. I just forgot to put that in as a question for the website survey.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk