Author Topic: Backerkit addons question  (Read 7729 times)

Offline Breet

Backerkit addons question
« on: January 17, 2018, 06:40:24 pm »
Possibly a dumb question, but after the survey, how would one go about getting one of the addons? (soundtrack) Do I just need to wait for the steam release and get it then or is there a way  to addon after we have done the survey email.

B

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
Re: Backerkit addons question
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 08:27:27 pm »
The soundtrack isn't complete yet, that I know.

Offline BadgerBadger

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • BadgerBadgerBadgerBadger
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 10:39:45 pm »
It's definitely not done. I would expect to get your copy of the soundtrack around the same time that 1.0 is released.

Offline Breet

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 10:46:48 pm »
Sorry my wording might have been wrong. I want to add the soundtrack to my pledge, but I have already done the backerkit survey where you choose to add more or not. Was asking if there was another way to 'pledge' for it or just wait for steam and get it then.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 07:12:05 am »
I am pretty sure that you can go to the "pre-order" store by clicking that button up in the header of kickstarter, and then you can still add it that way. I'm not positive if it will combine the orders or not, but it will let you order it, at least. Cheers!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk