Author Topic: Flagship Mode  (Read 4002 times)

Offline Squashyhex

• Newbie Mark III
Flagship Mode
« on: July 16, 2020, 04:44:09 am »
With multiplayer around the corner, I was wondering if there were any plans for adding in the single ship faction for multiplayer. I found it to be a really fun way to play the game with someone who didn't want to get too bogged down in all the strategy minutae, and just a cool idea, having a ship with its own levelling system to keep it on pace for the whole game.
"Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Star Ship Enterprise. It's continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilisations; to boldly go where no one has gone before."

Offline Squashyhex

• Newbie Mark III
Re: Flagship Mode
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 04:46:20 am »
Woops, did I post this in a dead sub-forum?
"Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Star Ship Enterprise. It's continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilisations; to boldly go where no one has gone before."

Offline BadgerBadger

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • BadgerBadgerBadgerBadger
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 03:35:20 pm »
I believe the plan is to allow multiple players to be able to control the same faction, so you can just say "Hey Bob, you can control fleet number 1", which seems reasonably close?

Offline Squashyhex

• Newbie Mark III
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2020, 05:07:57 pm »
Co-oping one faction definitely sounds great  :D

Offline BadgerBadger

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • BadgerBadgerBadgerBadger
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2020, 10:14:19 pm »
By "faction" I mean "human faction"; you can't control other factions.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk