Author Topic: The next level of game modification/cheating - custom scenarios, anyone?  (Read 8722 times)

Offline Alphanos

I was looking through the wiki page on available cheats in the game, and my attention was caught by the "ilostit" entry (http://arcengames.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=AI_War_-_Cheats#Other_Cheats).  I started experimenting with this mostly-undocumented command, and the possibilities are far, far greater than I expect most people realize.  I debated whether to post this info in case the developers wanted it kept quiet, but I ran across this old post (http://www.arcengames.com/forums/index.php/topic,11592.msg119114.html#msg119114), and it seems it should be okay.

Basically, the command is a generalized function that can be called to spawn arbitrary selected game objects, singularly or in bulk, under the control of whichever player you choose.

Here's the wiki entry's info on the command:
  • ilostit,<shiptype>,<x>,<y>,<number>,<player owner> (spawns ships of specified type, position, number and owner)
  • Players 0 to 7 are the 8 possible human players, players 8 and 9 are the two AI players
  • As seen in patch 6.045, through examples ilostit,FighterII,-12300,6700,84,0 and ilostit,BomberII,-10300,4700,84,8
  • Shiptypes can be obtained from the exported reference file, or by checking filenames in the AI War directory

The biggest piece of key information is that when it says "shiptype", that's not restricted to mobile military ships.  It includes all sorts of structures, both those used by the player and by the AI.  Basically, just about any object in the game with the likely exception of wormholes.

So you can use this command to spawn all kinds of interesting things under the control of the player, the AI, or any combination you can come up with.  This command of course has obvious uses for cheating, but I'm hoping that with better documentation available on the subject, the community will start exploring the uses of the command in creating and offering custom scenarios/maps for people to try.  Just as many RTS games have map editors and custom games built by the community, this command opens up similar possibilities for AI war :D.  For example, you could take a snake map and create a series of custom-designed challenges for players to try their strategies on.  The possibilities are nearly endless :D.

The objects will spawn in the current system, with the location specified by the X/Y values.  0,0 is the center of the system.  X goes positive heading right, negative heading left.  Y goes postive heading down, negative going up.  ~60,000 radius is the edge of the first system border circle, and ~80,000 is the edge of the second system border circle.  "<number>" is the quantity you want spawned, so you can have it spawn 10 or 100 of something just as easily; it will automatically place the items as close to the coordinates specified as it can.

The biggest piece of info you need in order to be able to use this command is what text string you use for "<shiptype>".  Most of the valid inputs for this field, but not all, can be found in specific text files in the game directory.  In the directory "Steam\steamapps\common\ai war fleet command\RuntimeData\Language\en" there are a number of files.  The ones you want are called "ships.xml", "1ships.xml", "2ships.xml", etc.  Each new expansion has its own file listing items added, so right now "6ships.xml" is the last for stuff currently in-dev, but there may be more as time goes on.

Within these files, you'll see entries that look like this:

Code: [Select]
<ln id="AIArachnidGuardPostIV_Full">AI Anti-Starship Arachnid Guard Post Mark IV</ln>
<ln id="AIArachnidGuardPostIV_Short">Post (Arachnid IV)</ln>

To use this with the ilostit command, remove the trailing _Full or _Short from the ID field.  So you could use "ilostit,AIArachnidGuardPostIV,0,0,5,8" to add 5 Arachnid Guard Post Mark IVs to the center of the current system under control of the first AI.  The <shiptype> field is not case-sensitive, so "aiarachnidguardpostiv" works equally well.

I mention that not all of the valid inputs can be found in those files.  For certain object types that share common descriptive text in-game, such as fabricators, the files may only contain one entry which is then re-used by the game for all similar objects.  But at least in the case of fabricators, there are still distinct ID tags you can use to spawn the specific one in-game.  You can often guess the correct text to use and try it out; if you guess an invalid shiptype, it doesn't crash the game or anything, it just doesn't work.  So feel free to experiment.

In certain cases, you might want to actually search for the exact text to use.  The only way I currently know of is to open "Steam\steamapps\common\ai war fleet command\aiwar.app\Contents\Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" as a text file and use text-search functions.  For example, you can open that file and search for "fabricator" to find all possible fabricator ID tags that can be used with ilostit.

To give everyone a good jump-start on learning the ins and outs of this command, here's a decent selection of interesting uses of the command that I've listed so far.  This is far from exhaustive.  All except a few of the below commands will spawn one interesting thing in the center of the current system under the control of the first human player.

// Note that if you spawn multiple advanced factories in the same system, the game will automatically remove all but one of them upon reloading a save.
ilostit,AdvancedFactory,0,0,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,0,0,1,0
ilostit,MiniFortress,0,0,1,0
ilostit,ZenithSpaceTimeManipulator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,EnergyCollector,0,0,1,0
// If you spawn more metal harvesters than there are deposits in the system, they'll be automatically removed.
ilostit,MetalHarvesterIII,0,0,1,0

// These are the command station foldouts you get at your home station.  So you could potentially build a warp jammer station, but then spawn one (or more) of each of these to get the benefits of all of them.
ilostit,StationUpgradeFoldoutMilitaryIII,0,0,1,0
ilostit,StationUpgradeFoldoutLogisticsIII,0,0,1,0
ilostit,StationUpgradeFoldoutEconIII,0,0,1,0

// This is the normally-unbuildable special home system force field, which comes with built-in grav and tachyon turret properties.
ilostit,PlayerHomeForceFieldGenerator,0,0,1,0
// This is an AI-only forcefield with far more health than any player-buildable fields.
ilostit,CoreAIForceField,0,0,1,0
// This shoots down missiles.  I don't think it's normally player-buildable.
ilostit,CoreWarheadInterceptor,0,0,1,0
// This appears to work when spawned for the player.  Further, they appear to have limited stacking capability.  If you spawn more of them, you can get up to a 5x attack power boost!  Would be pretty nasty to have an AI system with a bunch of them...
ilostit,InterplanetaryMunitionsBooster,0,0,1,0
// This appears to work if spawned for the player, though there might be oddities I haven't run across.  It perma-cloaks everything else you have in the system, even if they're shooting.  The planetary cloakers can't cloak each other though ;-).
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,0,0,1,0
ilostit,SpireArchive,0,0,1,0
ilostit,SpireCivilianLeaderOutpost,0,0,1,0
// I haven't figured out how best to test that this actually works, but at least under player control it doesn't seem to damage your own stuff.
ilostit,AttritionEmitter,0,0,1,0
// This produces incredible amounts of metal/energy, but gives +1,000 AI progress if destroyed.  Be careful with it!
ilostit,OmegaDrive,0,0,1,0

// The ion cannons are tagged at one mark level above what they show as in-game.  So IonCannonII is an Ion Cannon Mark I which shoots Mark I ships.  IonCannonVI shoots up to Mark V ships.
ilostit,IonCannonII,0,0,1,0
ilostit,IonCannonIII,0,0,1,0
ilostit,IonCannonIV,0,0,1,0
ilostit,IonCannonV,0,0,1,0
ilostit,IonCannonVI,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CounterSpy,0,0,1,0
ilostit,SuperFortress,0,0,1,0
ilostit,OrbitalMassDriver,0,0,1,0
ilostit,BlackHoleMachine,0,0,1,0
ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,PlanetaryShieldBooster,0,0,1,0
ilostit,PlanetaryShieldInhibitor,0,0,1,0
ilostit,RadarJammer,0,0,1,0
ilostit,RadarJammerII,0,0,1,0
// Yes, you can spawn yourself a personal trade ship =D.  Then you can fly it wherever you want to access the trade purchases, instead of waiting for the ship to show up randomly.  As far as I can tell, this doesn't interfere with the normal trade ship, which will continue to fly around randomly.  Watch out for the energy cost of the trade ship though...
ilostit,ZenithTradeShip,0,0,1,0

// Here are fabricators for many common fleet ships.
ilostit,CoreFighterFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreBomberFabricator,0,0,1,0
// These are mark V missile frigates.
ilostit,CoreBattleCruiserFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreMLRSFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreArmorShipFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreAntiArmorShipFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreBulletproofFighterFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpaceTankFabricator,0,0,1,0
// These are mark V raptors.
ilostit,CorePredatorFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreSniperFabricator,0,0,1,0
// These are mark V spider ships.
ilostit,AntiStarshipArachnidFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreElectricShuttleFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreShieldBearerFabricator,0,0,1,0

// Fabricators for some less common fleet ships.
ilostit,CoreTackleDroneLauncherFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreLightningTorpedoFrigateFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreNeinzulRailpodFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreNeinzulScapegoatFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreSentinelFrigateFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireBladeSpawnerFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireGravityDrainFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireMawFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireRailClusterFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireStealthBattleshipFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireTractorPlatformFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithBeamFrigateFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithBombardmentFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithElectricBomberFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithHydraFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithMedicFrigateFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithReprocessorFabricator,0,0,1,0

// Fabricators for regular starships.
ilostit,CoreFlagshipFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithStarshipFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireStarshipFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreRaidStarshipFabricator,0,0,1,0
// This is the plasma siege starship mark V.
ilostit,CoreDreadnoughtFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,BomberStarshipFabricator,0,0,1,0

// Non-standard starship fabs.
ilostit,WarbirdStarshipFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,BeamStarshipFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithDevestatorFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreProtectorStarshipFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireCorvetteFabricator,0,0,1,0

// Experimental fabs, with a couple considered regular fleet ships but which have similar themes to the experimental ships.
ilostit,ExperimentalEngineerFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,SpeedBoosterFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,DecoyDroneFabricator,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreMunitionsBoosterFabricator,0,0,1,0
// This is the armor-boosting ship, it doesn't actually boost shields.
ilostit,CoreShieldBoosterFabricator,0,0,1,0

// Core turret controllers.
ilostit,CoreNeedlerTurretController,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreLaserTurretController,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreMLRSTurretController,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreMissileTurretController,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreFlakTurretController,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreLightningTurretController,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreSniperTurretController,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurretController,0,0,1,0

// The previous stuff has all been structures, but here are some interesting ships you can spawn.
// Extra command-spawned champions will not auto-respawn.
// If you use the regular variety of champion ship, you're restricted to the tech/modules/ship level you've unlocked so far, but you can use any design schemes you already have saved.
// If you use the AI's version of champion ships, you can use larger ships/etc that you haven't unlocked yet, but you'll need to re-do any designs.
ilostit,HeroHumanBattleship,0,0,1,0
ilostit,AIHeroHumanBattleship,0,0,1,0
// I don't think this is normally player-controllable in any way.  A bit tricky to figure out how to fill in the module slots.  Try to add modules to the center of the ship, but add shields last.  Use Ctrl-click to add multiple shields at the end if you're adding more than one.
ilostit,SpireSuperDreadnought,0,0,1,0

ilostit,AIHunterKillerV,0,0,1,0
// No modules built, and you can't build any.
ilostit,Avenger,0,0,1,0
// If you want to play around with AI super-ships as a player, go with the motherships.  They don't nuclear-explode when they die.
ilostit,AIMothership,0,0,1,0
ilostit,AIGalacticControlShip,0,0,1,0

// Special AI versions of a couple of warheads - these versions don't give you any AI progress to use ;-).
ilostit,LightningWarheadNoAIPIII,0,0,1,0
ilostit,EMPWarheadNoAIPIII,0,0,1,0

// Various golems.
ilostit,ArmoredGolem,0,0,1,0
ilostit,ArtilleryGolem,0,0,1,0
ilostit,BlackWidowGolem,0,0,1,0
ilostit,BotnetGolem,0,0,1,0
ilostit,CursedGolem,0,0,1,0
ilostit,HiveGolem,0,0,1,0
ilostit,RegeneratorGolem,0,0,1,0

// Fallen spire structures.  You can bypass some of the normal building requirements by command-spawning them.  But if you add extra cities, you'll probably also need to command-add any extra reactors, shipyards, etc.
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,0,0,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,0,0,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,0,0,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,0,0,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireGalacticCapitol,0,0,1,0

// Asteroids for spirecraft.
ilostit,Reptite,0,0,1,0
ilostit,Pysite,0,0,1,0
ilostit,Xampite,0,0,1,0
ilostit,Ebonite,0,0,1,0
ilostit,Adamantite,0,0,1,0
ilostit,Titanite,0,0,1,0

// Some interesting other structures.  The AI ones are currently set to spawn under AI-control rather than player.
ilostit,DataCenter,0,0,1,8
// If you manually spawn a design backup server, it doesn't contain any designs.
ilostit,AIDesignBackupServer,0,0,1,8
// If you manually spawn an ARS, from what I've seen it always contains the design for the Zenith Devastator.
ilostit,AdvancedResearchStation,0,0,1,8
// I haven't tried to see what the game does if you spawn showdown devices.  Experiment and see what happens =).
ilostit,ShowDownDevice,0,0,1,0

I hope people will try out the ilostit command further and see what else can be done with it.  As I said, there's tons of other stuff you can look through the game files and spawn, such as all kinds of guard posts, hybrid facilities, and plenty more.  You could create custom AI challenges which combine the special structures normally only used by different specific AI types.

A few things that I hope people will help figure out.  So far, I haven't found any method to allow the player to unlock a selected ship type for marks I-IV.  Neither the ARS nor the design backup server seems to work in that way at the moment.  It's possible that this kind of thing is fully dependent upon the map seed, in which case no command can do it, but please experiment on this topic if you have any ideas.

The other area is to figure out which player objects can be safely used by the AI, and which AI objects can be safely used by the player.  Lots of experimentation to do in this area.  For example, I've found several AI-only structures listed above which seem to work very well under player control.  I tried a few other things which don't work, such as a player-controlled Devourer, Mining Golem, or Dyson Sphere =D.  The Devourer and Mining Golem appear to remain controlled by their custom logic regardless of official team "ownership".  A player-controlled Dyson sphere assumes you're hostile-occupying its system and spawns hostile ships to attack you.  I'm sure there are plenty more such interesting cases to test out.  It should go without saying, but obviously don't file any bug reports if you spawn yourself an AI-only ship/structure which doesn't work right under player control :P.

Oh one last thing.  Obviously cheats need to be enabled in your game for the ilostit command to work, so if you try the command and nothing happens, make sure you have them enabled.  Use "cmd:enable cheats" to turn them on in an existing game where they were off.

Good luck with the ilostit command :).  Have fun, and please report back any interesting results you run across :).
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 09:59:56 pm by Alphanos »

Offline Alphanos

A few more minor things I forgot to add.

First, if you're using this command extensively, you'll also want to learn how to use the load_script command (http://arcengames.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=AI_War_-_Cheats#What_Other_Maintenance_Commands_Available_Are_There.3F.  This allows you to save a file of multiple commands to execute in a row, and type only a single command any time you want to re-do that command set.  More info here: http://arcengames.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=AI_War_-_Current_Post-6.000_Beta#Prerelease_6.045.

Second, I've found that in certain cases where there's a very high number of ships/objects in the current system, the ilostit command will sometimes not take effect.  For example in a 10/10 Advanced Hybrid Hives game I'm playing around in, a 20,000 hybrid ship fleet in a system prevented me from spawning turrets there.  But when I killed a bunch of them off with the special No-AIP missiles, then spawning turrets worked normally as expected.  So I'm not sure of the exact rules involved, but it's something you may want to be aware of.

Lastly, be cautious in mass-spawning stuff.  If you try to spawn 1 million of something or whatever, it will freeze the game :P.  I found this out by accident with a typo in one of my chat scripts ;).

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
By all means, have fun with it :)  Some uses of this may cause crashes and/or MP desyncs, so use at your own risk, but other than that it's fine.

Btw, you don't have to hunt much to find the internal name to use in the command, like that wikinote says, "Shiptypes can be obtained from the exported reference file, or by checking filenames in the AI War directory".  So you can just start a new game, go to the STATS window, Reference tab, unset all the filters, and hit the export button, then check the RuntimeData subdirectory for the file (it's a .csv, iirc).

And I'm guessing you're already using load_script to batch-execute these (if doing a lot of them) but I didn't see you mention it so: load_script is waaaay more usable than entering them one by one :)  (pseudo-edit: saw your second post, which mentions this)

Also bear in mind that you can use "cleanup aisle three" to "blank" a planet before adding stuff.

And no, wormholes wouldn't spawn correctly this way, and they wouldn't link to anything.  The resource spots also wouldn't spawn right.  Those are both handled as OtherObject's rather than ForegroundObject's.  And I imagine lots of the other ForegroundObjectType values don't work right in certain situations, or at all.

And yea, the game gets very heavy handed about not spawning more AI stuff on a planet with 5000 AI units already on it.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
Out of curiosity, and I assume the answer is "yes" but...

This command could spawn AI-only units and structures under player control?

Like wrath lances?

I can only imagine the shenanigans of putting one of THOSE on a chokepoint.... ;)

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
Out of curiosity, and I assume the answer is "yes" but...

This command could spawn AI-only units and structures under player control?

Like wrath lances?

I can only imagine the shenanigans of putting one of THOSE on a chokepoint.... ;)
And the ZTraitor shows up, "have I got the _deal_ for you..."  It'll only cost seven trillion metal.

The AI might retaliate by making its own wrath lances mobile.

But I _think_ it would work.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Alphanos

Thanks for the extra info Keith :D.  I didn't realize about the filtering part of that export, so I tried that and got a very tiny list.  I'll play with it some more now and see if I spot anything else super-interesting ;).

Draco: Yes, you can spawn all kinds of AI-only units and structures under player control.  I haven't tried Wrath Lances yet, but if it works it would be hilarious :D.

Also, I thought I'd post some of the chat scripts I've come up with so far to help people experiment with them.  You'll need to create new text files in the "Steam\steamapps\common\ai war fleet command\RuntimeData\ChatScripts" directory and save the text I'm listing into them, and then you can call them easily.

DeploySpiderTurrets.txt:
ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,58000,0,12,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,58000,0,12,0

ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,-58000,0,12,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,-58000,0,12,0

ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,0,58000,12,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,0,58000,12,0

ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,0,-58000,12,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,0,-58000,12,0

ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,41000,41000,12,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,41000,41000,12,0

ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,41000,-41000,12,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,41000,-41000,12,0

ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,-41000,41000,12,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,-41000,41000,12,0

ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,-41000,-41000,12,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,-41000,-41000,12,0

CloakPlanet.txt:
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,79000,0,1,0
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,-79000,0,1,0
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,0,79000,1,0
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,0,-79000,1,0

ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,55850,55850,1,0
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,-55850,55850,1,0
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,55850,-55850,1,0
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,-55850,-55850,1,0

FortifyCenter.txt: (This won't give you as good a defensive setup as you could design manually, but it'll give you something very strong extremely quickly ;).  It's intended that you already have your command station built in the center of the current system before you activate this script.  For this one, you'll want to modify the number of energy collectors depending on your game settings.  If you use one homeworld and keep this as-is, a single planet you activate this on will probably give you negative millions of energy ;).)
load_script:DeploySpiderTurrets
load_script:CloakPlanet

ilostit,StationUpgradeFoldoutMilitaryIII,0,0,5,0
ilostit,StationUpgradeFoldoutLogisticsIII,0,0,5,0
ilostit,StationUpgradeFoldoutEconIII,0,0,5,0
ilostit,Sensor,0,0,3,0

ilostit,BlackHoleMachine,0,0,3,0
ilostit,CoreWarheadInterceptor,0,0,3,0
ilostit,RadarJammerII,0,0,3,0
ilostit,InterplanetaryMunitionsBooster,0,0,7,0
ilostit,PlanetaryShieldInhibitor,0,0,3,0
ilostit,PlanetaryShieldBooster,0,0,3,0
ilostit,AttritionEmitter,0,0,10,0

ilostit,ZenithSpaceTimeManipulator,0,0,20,0
ilostit,IoncannonII,0,0,24,0
ilostit,IoncannonIII,0,0,16,0
ilostit,IoncannonIV,0,0,8,0
ilostit,IoncannonV,0,0,8,0
ilostit,IoncannonVI,0,0,8,0
ilostit,counterSpy,0,0,24,0
ilostit,OrbitalMassDriver,0,0,16,0

ilostit,PlayerHomeForceFieldGenerator,0,0,50,0
ilostit,CoreAIForceField,0,0,50,0

ilostit,EnergyCollector,0,0,25,0

ilostit,MiniFortress,0,0,16,0
ilostit,CoreLightningTurret,0,0,48,0
ilostit,CoreFlakTurret,0,0,48,0
ilostit,CoreTurret,0,0,96,0
ilostit,CoreLaserTurret,0,0,96,0
ilostit,CoreMLRSTurret,0,0,96,0
ilostit,CoreMissileTurret,0,0,96,0

ilostit,SpireArchive,0,0,3,0

DeployFabricators.txt: (Instantly construct a mass production center with advanced factories, advanced starship constructors, tons of useful fabs + turret controllers, etc :D.)
ilostit,ZenithTradeShip,0,0,1,0

ilostit,SpireCivilianLeaderOutpost,25000,25000,10,0

ilostit,AdvancedFactory,30000,20000,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,30800,20000,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,31600,20000,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,32400,20000,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,33200,20000,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34000,20000,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34800,20000,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,35600,20000,1,0

ilostit,SpaceDock,30000,20800,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,30800,20800,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,31600,20800,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,32400,20800,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,33200,20800,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34000,20800,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34800,20800,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,35600,20800,1,0

ilostit,SpaceDock,30000,21600,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,30800,21600,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,31600,21600,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,32400,21600,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,33200,21600,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34000,21600,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34800,21600,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,35600,21600,1,0

ilostit,SpaceDock,30000,22400,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,30800,22400,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,31600,22400,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,32400,22400,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,33200,22400,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34000,22400,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34800,22400,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,35600,22400,1,0

ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,37200,20000,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38000,20000,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38800,20000,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,39600,20000,1,0

ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,37200,20800,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38000,20800,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38800,20800,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,39600,20800,1,0

ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,37200,21600,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38000,21600,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38800,21600,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,39600,21600,1,0

ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,37200,22400,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38000,22400,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38800,22400,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,39600,22400,1,0

ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30000,24000,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30800,24000,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,31600,24000,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,32400,24000,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,33200,24000,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34000,24000,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34800,24000,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,35600,24000,1,0

ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30000,24800,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30800,24800,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,31600,24800,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,32400,24800,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,33200,24800,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34000,24800,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34800,24800,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,35600,24800,1,0

ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30000,25600,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30800,25600,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,31600,25600,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,32400,25600,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,33200,25600,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34000,25600,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34800,25600,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,35600,25600,1,0

ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30000,26400,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30800,26400,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,31600,26400,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,32400,26400,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,33200,26400,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34000,26400,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34800,26400,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,35600,26400,1,0

ilostit,StarshipConstructor,30000,27200,1,0
ilostit,StarshipConstructor,30800,27200,1,0
ilostit,StarshipConstructor,31600,27200,1,0
ilostit,StarshipConstructor,32400,27200,1,0
ilostit,StarshipConstructor,33200,27200,1,0
ilostit,StarshipConstructor,34000,27200,1,0
ilostit,StarshipConstructor,34800,27200,1,0
ilostit,StarshipConstructor,35600,27200,1,0

ilostit,MissileSilo,37200,24000,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38000,24000,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38800,24000,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,39600,24000,1,0

ilostit,MissileSilo,37200,24800,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38000,24800,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38800,24800,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,39600,24800,1,0

ilostit,MissileSilo,37200,25600,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38000,25600,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38800,25600,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,39600,25600,1,0

ilostit,MissileSilo,37200,26400,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38000,26400,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38800,26400,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,39600,26400,1,0

ilostit,CoreFighterFabricator,30000,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreBomberFabricator,30200,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreBattleCruiserFabricator,30400,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreMLRSFabricator,30600,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreArmorShipFabricator,30800,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreAntiArmorShipFabricator,31000,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreBulletproofFighterFabricator,31200,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpaceTankFabricator,31400,28000,1,0

ilostit,CorePredatorFabricator,30000,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreSniperFabricator,30200,28200,1,0
ilostit,AntiStarshipArachnidFabricator,30400,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreElectricShuttleFabricator,30600,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreShieldBearerFabricator,30800,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreTackleDroneLauncherFabricator,31000,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreLightningTorpedoFrigateFabricator,31200,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreNeinzulRailpodFabricator,31400,28200,1,0

ilostit,CoreNeinzulRailpodFabricator,30000,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreNeinzulScapegoatFabricator,30200,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreNeinzulScapegoatFabricator,30400,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreSentinelFrigateFabricator,30600,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireBladeSpawnerFabricator,30800,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireGravityDrainFabricator,31000,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireMawFabricator,31200,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireRailClusterFabricator,31400,28400,1,0

ilostit,CoreSpireStealthBattleshipFabricator,30000,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireTractorPlatformFabricator,30200,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithBeamFrigateFabricator,30400,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithBombardmentFabricator,30600,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithElectricBomberFabricator,30800,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithHydraFabricator,31000,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithMedicFrigateFabricator,31200,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithReprocessorFabricator,31400,28600,1,0

ilostit,ExperimentalEngineerFabricator,30000,28800,1,0
ilostit,ExperimentalEngineerFabricator,30200,28800,1,0
ilostit,SpeedBoosterFabricator,30400,28800,1,0
ilostit,SpeedBoosterFabricator,30600,28800,1,0
ilostit,DecoyDroneFabricator,30800,28800,1,0
ilostit,DecoyDroneFabricator,31000,28800,1,0
ilostit,CoreMunitionsBoosterFabricator,31200,28800,1,0
ilostit,CoreShieldBoosterFabricator,31400,28800,1,0

ilostit,CoreFlagshipFabricator,31800,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithStarshipFabricator,32000,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireStarshipFabricator,32200,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreRaidStarshipFabricator,32400,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreRaidStarshipFabricator,32600,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreDreadnoughtFabricator,32800,28000,1,0

ilostit,BomberStarshipFabricator,31800,28200,1,0
ilostit,WarbirdStarshipFabricator,32000,28200,1,0
ilostit,BeamStarshipFabricator,32200,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithDevestatorFabricator,32400,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreProtectorStarshipFabricator,32600,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireCorvetteFabricator,32800,28200,1,0

ilostit,CoreNeedlerTurretController,31800,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreLaserTurretController,32000,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreMLRSTurretController,32200,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreMissileTurretController,32400,28600,1,0

ilostit,CoreFlakTurretController,31800,28800,1,0
ilostit,CoreLightningTurretController,32000,28800,1,0
ilostit,CoreSniperTurretController,32200,28800,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurretController,32400,28800,1,0

Edit: Mobile wrath lances  :o  :'(!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 06:28:47 pm by Alphanos »

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V

Some structures I could see not working or not working correctly (warp gates, cough) but hey.

Offline Winge

This seems very interesting, to say the least...
My other bonus ship is a TARDIS.

Offline Toranth

• Hero Member Mark III
Some structures I could see not working or not working correctly (warp gates, cough) but hey.
Just in case it ever crosses your mind, I strongly recommend AGAINST adding a player-owned SuperTerminal to your homeworld.
It may seem like a good idea at first, but it gets... 'exciting' fast.

I've noticed Warp Gates on player planets don't change behavior.  This can happen legitimately if you capture a planet with an Alarm, Troop Accelerator, or Raid Engine on it.  It's interesting - Some normal waves will appear there instead of at the wormholes.  Counterattack waves ALWAYS seem to appear at a warp gate, if one is present.
I'm glad Keith fixed the old bug where the AI would happily 'reinforce' your command station in those systems... having FF immune units appearing out of your Command Station was inconvenient.

Offline Alphanos

Wrath.txt:
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,0,0,1,0

ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,20000,0,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-20000,0,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,0,20000,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,0,-20000,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,14150,14150,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-14150,14150,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,14150,-14150,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-14150,-14150,1,0

ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,45000,0,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-45000,0,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,0,45000,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,0,-45000,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,31800,31800,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-31800,31800,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,31800,-31800,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-31800,-31800,1,0

ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,70000,0,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-70000,0,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,0,70000,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,0,-70000,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,49500,49500,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-49500,49500,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,49500,-49500,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-49500,-49500,1,0

They say a picture is worth a thousand words... :D

Edit: One more thing I'm curious about now.  This and some other guard stations have the effect that while alive, they prevent you from killing the AI's command station.  I wonder if when under player control, they protect your command station?  Not sure how to test this exactly :).

Edit 2: Another very neat one which appears to work perfectly under player control is AICoreTeuthidaGuardPost.  The only catch is that the drones have quite short auto-seek range, and they won't spawn under FRD by default.  So to get good effect out of this as a player, you'll need to get it positioned right on top of a wormhole :).

Edit 3: Don't try to spawn yourself a player-controlled carrier, it makes the game unhappy :P.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 09:28:33 pm by Alphanos »

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
WrathDiscoInferno.txt
Fixed that for you.

Got a good laugh out of that screenshot.

Offline Winge

Now THAT is dealing with Special Forces!
My other bonus ship is a TARDIS.

Offline TechSY730

• Core Member Mark V
Oh, you found that old post I made. Glad someone else also likes playing around with pushing the engine to its limits using cheats.

I made a followup post somewhere where I figured out the parameters to ilostit, but that was in a different thread. Good job figuring it out on your own too. :)

Yep, these cheats are great fun. :D

P.S. I originally mis-typed fun as gun above, which I suppose would be just as true. ;)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 07:18:54 pm by TechSY730 »

Offline Alphanos

Re: The next level of game modification/cheating - custom scenarios, anyone?
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2016, 08:36:40 pm »
Hi all,

I came back to AI War and was playing around a bit again with various commands.  I thought I would post updated versions of some commands I find fun to use in combination with 10/10 AIs, advanced hybrid hives, and various craziness.

Spoiler for CloakPlanet.txt - Cloaks a whole system:
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,79000,0,1,0
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,-79000,0,1,0
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,0,79000,1,0
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,0,-79000,1,0

ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,55850,55850,1,0
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,-55850,55850,1,0
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,55850,-55850,1,0
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,-55850,-55850,1,0

Spoiler for DeploySpiderTurrets.txt - Places some pretty solid sniper defenses:
ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,58000,0,18,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,58000,0,18,0

ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,-58000,0,18,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,-58000,0,18,0

ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,0,58000,18,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,0,58000,18,0

ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,0,-58000,18,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,0,-58000,18,0

ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,41000,41000,18,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,41000,41000,18,0

ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,41000,-41000,18,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,41000,-41000,18,0

ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,-41000,41000,18,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,-41000,41000,18,0

ilostit,CoreSniperTurret,-41000,-41000,18,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurret,-41000,-41000,18,0

Spoiler for Fortify.txt - Makes a system nearly indestructible, without placing too many turrets:
load_script:CloakPlanet
load_script:DeploySpiderTurrets

ilostit,StationUpgradeFoldoutEconIII,0,0,5,0
ilostit,StationUpgradeFoldoutLogisticsIII,0,0,5,0
ilostit,StationUpgradeFoldoutMilitaryIII,0,0,5,0
ilostit,Sensor,0,0,3,0

ilostit,BlackHoleMachine,0,0,3,0
ilostit,CoreWarheadInterceptor,0,0,3,0
ilostit,RadarJammerII,0,0,3,0
ilostit,InterplanetaryMunitionsBooster,0,0,7,0
ilostit,PlanetaryShieldInhibitor,0,0,3,0
ilostit,NewPlanetaryArmorInhibitor,0,0,3,0
ilostit,PlanetaryShieldBooster,0,0,5,0
ilostit,AttritionEmitter,0,0,10,0
ilostit,AIBeachheadV,0,0,3,0
ilostit,ZenithSpaceTimeManipulator,0,0,2,0

ilostit,CoreAIForceField,0,0,50,0

ilostit,OrbitalMassDriver,0,0,16,0
ilostit,CounterSpy,0,0,24,0
ilostit,IoncannonVI,0,0,8,0
ilostit,IoncannonV,0,0,8,0
ilostit,IoncannonIV,0,0,8,0

ilostit,EnergyCollector,0,0,60,0

ilostit,MiniFortress,0,0,16,0
ilostit,AISuperFortress,0,0,4,0

ilostit,SpireArchive,0,0,50,0

Spoiler for ExtraFortify.txt - Fills out the caps of Core turrets and forces the AI to come to them:
ilostit,PlanetaryCloaker,0,0,10,0

ilostit,IoncannonIII,0,0,16,0
ilostit,IoncannonII,0,0,24,0

ilostit,EnergyCollector,0,0,15,0

ilostit,CoreLightningTurret,0,0,72,0
ilostit,CoreFlakTurret,0,0,72,0
ilostit,CoreTurret,0,0,144,0
ilostit,CoreLaserTurret,0,0,144,0
ilostit,CoreMLRSTurret,0,0,144,0
ilostit,CoreMissileTurret,0,0,144,0
ilostit,GravitationalTurret,0,0,144,0

Spoiler for DeployFabricators.txt - Places a comprehensive production facility, including Fallen Spire fleet production:
ilostit,ZenithTradeShip,24000,21800,1,0

ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireGalacticCapitol,24000,20000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_RefugeeOutpost,24000,21200,1,0

ilostit,CoreAIForceField,24600,19600,1,0

ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,25000,20000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,25600,20000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,26200,20000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,26800,20000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,27400,20000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,28000,20000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,28600,20000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,29200,20000,1,0

ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,25000,20600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,25600,20600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,26200,20600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,26800,20600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,27400,20600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,28000,20600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,28600,20600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireCityHub,29200,20600,1,0

ilostit,SpireCivilianLeaderOutpost,25000,21200,1,0
ilostit,SpireCivilianLeaderOutpost,25600,21200,1,0
ilostit,SpireCivilianLeaderOutpost,26200,21200,1,0
ilostit,SpireCivilianLeaderOutpost,26800,21200,1,0
ilostit,SpireCivilianLeaderOutpost,27400,21200,1,0
ilostit,SpireCivilianLeaderOutpost,28000,21200,1,0
ilostit,SpireCivilianLeaderOutpost,28600,21200,1,0
ilostit,SpireCivilianLeaderOutpost,29200,21200,1,0

ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,25000,21800,1,0
ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,25600,21800,1,0
ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,26200,21800,1,0
ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,26800,21800,1,0
ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,27400,21800,1,0
ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,28000,21800,1,0
ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,28600,21800,1,0
ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,29200,21800,1,0

ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,25000,22400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,25600,22400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,26200,22400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,26800,22400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,27400,22400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,28000,22400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,28600,22400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,29200,22400,1,0

ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,25000,23000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,25600,23000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,26200,23000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,26800,23000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,27400,23000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,28000,23000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,28600,23000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,29200,23000,1,0

ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,25000,23600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,25600,23600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,26200,23600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,26800,23600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,27400,23600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,28000,23600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,28600,23600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,29200,23600,1,0

ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,25000,24200,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,25600,24200,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,26200,24200,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,26800,24200,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,27400,24200,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,28000,24200,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,28600,24200,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireHabitationCenter,29200,24200,1,0

ilostit,CoreAIForceField,24600,23200,1,0
ilostit,CoreAIForceField,24600,27600,1,0

ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,25000,24800,1,0
ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,25600,24800,1,0
ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,26200,24800,1,0
ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,26800,24800,1,0
ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,27400,24800,1,0
ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,28000,24800,1,0
ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,28600,24800,1,0
ilostit,ZenithPowerGenerator,29200,24800,1,0

ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,25000,25400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,25600,25400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,26200,25400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,26800,25400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,27400,25400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,28000,25400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,28600,25400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,29200,25400,1,0

ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,25000,26000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,25600,26000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,26200,26000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,26800,26000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,27400,26000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,28000,26000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,28600,26000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,29200,26000,1,0

ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,25000,26600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,25600,26600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,26200,26600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,26800,26600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,27400,26600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,28000,26600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,28600,26600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,29200,26600,1,0

ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,25000,27200,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,25600,27200,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,26200,27200,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,26800,27200,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,27400,27200,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,28000,27200,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,28600,27200,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShipyard,29200,27200,1,0

ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,25000,27800,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,25600,27800,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,26200,27800,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,26800,27800,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,27400,27800,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,28000,27800,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,28600,27800,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,29200,27800,1,0

ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,25000,28400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,25600,28400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,26200,28400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,26800,28400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,27400,28400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,28000,28400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,28600,28400,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,29200,28400,1,0

ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,25000,29000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,25600,29000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,26200,29000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,26800,29000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,27400,29000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,28000,29000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,28600,29000,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,29200,29000,1,0

ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,25000,29600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,25600,29600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,26200,29600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,26800,29600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,27400,29600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,28000,29600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,28600,29600,1,0
ilostit,FallenSpire_SpireShardReactor,29200,29600,1,0

ilostit,CoreAIForceField,24600,30000,1,0
ilostit,CoreAIForceField,30000,19600,1,0
ilostit,CoreAIForceField,33200,19600,1,0

ilostit,AdvancedFactory,30000,20000,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,30800,20000,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,31600,20000,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,32400,20000,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,33200,20000,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34000,20000,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34800,20000,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,35600,20000,1,0

ilostit,SpaceDock,30000,20800,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,30800,20800,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,31600,20800,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,32400,20800,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,33200,20800,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34000,20800,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34800,20800,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,35600,20800,1,0

ilostit,SpaceDock,30000,21600,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,30800,21600,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,31600,21600,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,32400,21600,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,33200,21600,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34000,21600,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34800,21600,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,35600,21600,1,0

ilostit,SpaceDock,30000,22400,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,30800,22400,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,31600,22400,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,32400,22400,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,33200,22400,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34000,22400,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,34800,22400,1,0
ilostit,SpaceDock,35600,22400,1,0

ilostit,CoreAIForceField,30000,23200,1,0
ilostit,CoreAIForceField,33200,23200,1,0
ilostit,CoreAIForceField,36400,19600,1,0
ilostit,CoreAIForceField,40400,19600,1,0

ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,37200,20000,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38000,20000,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38800,20000,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,39600,20000,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,37200,20800,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38000,20800,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38800,20800,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,39600,20800,1,0

ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,37200,21600,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38000,21600,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38800,21600,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,39600,21600,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,37200,22400,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38000,22400,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,38800,22400,1,0
ilostit,MercenarySpaceDock,39600,22400,1,0

ilostit,CoreAIForceField,36400,23200,1,0
ilostit,CoreAIForceField,40400,23200,1,0

ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30000,24000,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30800,24000,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,31600,24000,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,32400,24000,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,33200,24000,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34000,24000,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34800,24000,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,35600,24000,1,0

ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30000,24800,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30800,24800,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,31600,24800,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,32400,24800,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,33200,24800,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34000,24800,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34800,24800,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,35600,24800,1,0

ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30000,25600,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30800,25600,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,31600,25600,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,32400,25600,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,33200,25600,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34000,25600,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34800,25600,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,35600,25600,1,0

ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30000,26400,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,30800,26400,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,31600,26400,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,32400,26400,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,33200,26400,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34000,26400,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,34800,26400,1,0
ilostit,AdvancedStarshipConstructor,35600,26400,1,0

ilostit,StarshipConstructor,30000,27200,1,0
ilostit,StarshipConstructor,30800,27200,1,0
ilostit,StarshipConstructor,31600,27200,1,0
ilostit,StarshipConstructor,32400,27200,1,0
ilostit,StarshipConstructor,33200,27200,1,0
ilostit,StarshipConstructor,34000,27200,1,0
ilostit,StarshipConstructor,34800,27200,1,0
ilostit,StarshipConstructor,35600,27200,1,0

ilostit,CoreAIForceField,30000,27600,1,0
ilostit,CoreAIForceField,33200,27600,1,0
ilostit,CoreAIForceField,36400,27600,1,0
ilostit,CoreAIForceField,40400,27600,1,0

ilostit,MissileSilo,37200,24000,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38000,24000,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38800,24000,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,39600,24000,1,0

ilostit,MissileSilo,37200,24800,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38000,24800,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38800,24800,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,39600,24800,1,0

ilostit,MissileSilo,37200,25600,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38000,25600,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38800,25600,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,39600,25600,1,0

ilostit,MissileSilo,37200,26400,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38000,26400,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,38800,26400,1,0
ilostit,MissileSilo,39600,26400,1,0

ilostit,CoreFlagshipFabricator,30000,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithStarshipFabricator,30200,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireStarshipFabricator,30400,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreRaidStarshipFabricator,30600,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreRaidStarshipFabricator,30800,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreLeechStarshipFabricator,31000,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreDreadnoughtFabricator,31200,28000,1,0
ilostit,BomberStarshipFabricator,31400,28000,1,0

ilostit,BeamStarshipFabricator,30000,28200,1,0
ilostit,WarbirdStarshipFabricator,30200,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithDevestatorFabricator,30400,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreNeinzulCombatCarrierFabricator,30600,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreLightningStarshipFabricator,30800,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreTranslocatorStarshipFabricator,31000,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireCorvetteFabricator,31200,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreProtectorStarshipFabricator,31400,28200,1,0

ilostit,CoreNeedlerTurretController,30000,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreLaserTurretController,30200,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreMLRSTurretController,30400,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreMissileTurretController,30600,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreFlakTurretController,30800,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreLightningTurretController,31000,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreSniperTurretController,31200,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpiderTurretController,31400,28600,1,0

ilostit,ExperimentalEngineerFabricator,32000,28000,1,0
ilostit,ExperimentalEngineerFabricator,32200,28000,1,0
ilostit,SpeedBoosterFabricator,32400,28000,1,0
ilostit,SpeedBoosterFabricator,32600,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreMunitionsBoosterFabricator,32800,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreMunitionsBoosterFabricator,33000,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreShieldBoosterFabricator,33200,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreShieldBoosterFabricator,33400,28000,1,0

ilostit,DecoyDroneFabricator,32000,28200,1,0
ilostit,DecoyDroneFabricator,32200,28200,1,0
ilostit,DecoyDroneFabricator,32400,28200,1,0
ilostit,DecoyDroneFabricator,32600,28200,1,0
ilostit,DecoyDroneFabricator,32800,28200,1,0
ilostit,DecoyDroneFabricator,33000,28200,1,0
ilostit,DecoyDroneFabricator,33200,28200,1,0
ilostit,DecoyDroneFabricator,33400,28200,1,0

ilostit,CoreFighterFabricator,34000,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreBomberFabricator,34200,28000,1,0
ilostit,CoreBattleCruiserFabricator,34400,28000,1,0

ilostit,CoreDeflectorDroneFabricator,34000,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpaceTankFabricator,34200,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreArmorShipFabricator,34400,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreAntiArmorShipFabricator,34600,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreMLRSFabricator,34800,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreBulletproofFighterFabricator,35000,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreElectricShuttleFabricator,35200,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreSniperFabricator,35400,28200,1,0

ilostit,CoreShieldBearerFabricator,34000,28400,1,0
ilostit,AntiStarshipArachnidFabricator,34200,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreEyeBotFabricator,34400,28400,1,0
ilostit,CorePredatorFabricator,34600,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithBombardmentFabricator,34800,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithElectricBomberFabricator,35000,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreSentinelFrigateFabricator,35200,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithBeamFrigateFabricator,35400,28400,1,0

ilostit,CoreAcidSprayerFabricator,34000,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireBladeSpawnerFabricator,34200,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireGravityDrainFabricator,34400,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithMedicFrigateFabricator,34600,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreTackleDroneLauncherFabricator,34800,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreNeinzulScapegoatFabricator,35000,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireRailclusterFabricator,35200,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreLightningTorpedoFrigateFabricator,35400,28600,1,0

ilostit,CoreAIForceField,30000,30000,1,0
ilostit,CoreAIForceField,33200,30000,1,0
ilostit,CoreAIForceField,36400,30000,1,0
ilostit,CoreAIForceField,40400,30000,1,0

Spoiler for DeployExtraFabricators.txt - Adding all fabricators will overflow the spacedock GUI, but here's the rest if you want them:
ilostit,TranslocatorFabricator,36000,28000,1,0
ilostit,MicroParasiteFabricator,36200,28000,1,0

ilostit,CoreRaiderFabricator,36000,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreDroneFabricator,36200,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreTeleportRaiderFabricator,36400,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreTeleportBattleStationFabricator,36600,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreLeechFabricator,36800,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreVorticularCutlassFabricator,37000,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreInfiltratorFabricator,37200,28200,1,0
ilostit,CoreDemonHandFabricator,37400,28200,1,0

ilostit,CoreAutocannonMinipodFabricator,36000,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreAstroPlaneFabricator,36200,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreEtherJetFabricator,36400,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreMicroFighterFabricator,36600,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithAutoBombFabricator,36800,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreGrenadeLauncherFabricator,37000,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithMirrorFabricator,37200,28400,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithParalyzerFabricator,37400,28400,1,0

ilostit,CoreZenithChameleonFabricator,36000,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithPolarizerFabricator,36200,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithViralShredderFabricator,36400,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreImpulseReactionEmitterFabricator,36600,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireArmorRotterFabricator,36800,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireGravityRipperFabricator,37000,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireMawFabricator,37200,28600,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireMiniRamFabricator,37400,28600,1,0

ilostit,CoreSpireStealthBattleshipFabricator,36000,28800,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireTeleportingLeechFabricator,36200,28800,1,0
ilostit,CoreSpireTractorPlatformFabricator,36400,28800,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithSiegeEngineFabricator,36600,28800,1,0
ilostit,CoreZenithReprocessorFabricator,36800,28800,1,0
ilostit,CoreSaboteurFabricator,37000,28800,1,0
ilostit,CoreNeinzulRailpodFabricator,37200,28800,1,0

ilostit,CoreZenithHydraFabricator,36000,29000,1,0
ilostit,CorePowerslaverFabricator,36200,29000,1,0

ilostit,CoreYounglingCommandoFabricator,36000,29200,1,0
ilostit,CoreYounglingTigerFabricator,36200,29200,1,0
ilostit,CoreYounglingVultureFabricator,36400,29200,1,0
ilostit,CoreYounglingWeaselFabricator,36600,29200,1,0
ilostit,CoreYounglingNanoswarmFabricator,36800,29200,1,0
ilostit,CoreYounglingFireflyFabricator,37000,29200,1,0
ilostit,CoreYounglingShrikeFabricator,37200,29200,1,0

Spoiler for Economy.txt - Adds an incredibly large amount of energy and metal production:
ilostit,StationUpgradeFoldoutEconIII,0,0,250,0

Spoiler for Wrath.txt - Just silly =):
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,0,0,1,0

ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,20000,0,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-20000,0,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,0,20000,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,0,-20000,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,14150,14150,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-14150,14150,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,14150,-14150,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-14150,-14150,1,0

ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,45000,0,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-45000,0,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,0,45000,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,0,-45000,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,31800,31800,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-31800,31800,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,31800,-31800,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-31800,-31800,1,0

ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,70000,0,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-70000,0,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,0,70000,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,0,-70000,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,49500,49500,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-49500,49500,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,49500,-49500,1,0
ilostit,AICoreCentripetalGuardPost,-49500,-49500,1,0

The only thing I didn't have much luck with was adding the production facilities for the extra Ancient Shadows starships, the ones that come from Champion missions.  I was able to produce the buildings for the ships, but the ship cap was zero.  So I guess use regular Champion missions or Alt Champion Progress for those.

If anyone else has interesting things they've done with these commands, I'd be curious to see them :).  I'm especially interested in any specialty production buildings I missed which let you build neat things.

Edit: Relatedly, if you're reading this, you might be interested in this thread if you haven't seen it: Changing Starting Ships

Edit 2: If you want to unlock all of the same fleet ship types as the given fabricators in DeployFabricators.txt, then following the instructions in the above link and paste the following starting with the |04
|0431:8:20:21:23:38:39:16:28:34:48:49:24:80:89:90:94:95:100:158:160:204:205:210:211:239:240:245:251:252:230:244
Edit 3: Unlike the space dock GUI, the research station can't show the options to research more Mark II and Mark III versions beyond about 16 bonus fleet ships.  So if you use the above, add the below into your save to start with the Mark IIs and Mark IIIs researched for the fleet ships that spill onto the second page of the space dock.  This is an extra section for research which doesn't exist in a brand new saved game.  It should be placed after the part with your name, and before the section starting |02.
|01347:127:128:129:130:139:140:187:188:189:190:282:283:284:285:312:313:314:315:375:376|
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 01:38:08 am by Alphanos »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk