Author Topic: Projected Shadow Decoy  (Read 8199 times)

Offline Worblehat

• Newbie Mark III
Projected Shadow Decoy
« on: December 11, 2018, 01:54:14 am »
I just got a champion unlock of "Projected Shadow Decoy". What is that? It sounds like another activated ability, but there's nothing but the shield on the Ability menu, and ctrl-W doesn't do anything. And there's nothing new on the Champion Unlocks screen either.

Google finds two results, one a fixed bug about the icon for it, and the other a suggestion thread from 2012.

Offline RocketAssistedPuffin

• Arcen Volunteer
Re: Projected Shadow Decoy
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 06:03:14 am »
I don't remember this ability myself, but from what I recall, some are limited to specific Champion Forms. Might be on the wrong one.
Autistic, so apologies for any communication difficulties!

Offline AnnoyingOrange

• Jr. Member Mark II
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 10:11:19 am »
Can confirm that different champion forms have different abilities, for example both the human form and the spire form have a shield as the first ability but the second human ability is an attack boost and the second spire ability is a tachyon pulse.

Offline Worblehat

• Newbie Mark III
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 09:48:09 pm »
Thanks, that cleared it up. The other form I have unlocked is Neinzul, and switching to that as a test did show Shadow Decoy as a second ability on the Ability menu. Too bad I have no use for that champion form in this game. And as expected AI War does not allow savescumming...  :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk