Author Topic: Message flags  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Zulgaines

• Newbie Mark III
Message flags
« on: June 15, 2009, 02:23:34 am »
I don't know how difficult or easy this would be. But in the galaxy overview where you can set the P1-9 icons for yourself and your allies, wouldn't a sort of flag/message system work better?

Such as you click the "Flag" icon on the left side, and it lets you type in a short message that you can place on planets/territorys. So you or your allies can hover over the planet and see them. Such as "Blockade this planet" or "I'm attacking here next" Etc.

I'm enjoying my first Coop game right now, about 3 hours in, and this would be really useful from what I see.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 10:51:37 am by Zulgaines »

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Message flags
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 10:16:12 am »
Yes, being able to leave notes on the planets in the galaxy map is something that Quitch requested, also.  Definitely on my list, but it will be in addition to the Priority buttons, not in replacement of them.  I'll try to get that in there this week.  Glad you're having a good time with your first co-op game!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk