Author Topic: Getting back into AI war  (Read 10615 times)

Offline Eternaly_Lost

Re: Getting back into AI war
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2012, 06:38:52 pm »
It's perennially amusing to me to have some players saying that they're rolling in thousands of m+c income surplus and millions of energy, and others saying they're almost always on famine econ and take over an hour to refleet and never have enough energy to use starships and/or forts.  And everyone's got a straight face.

Running Golems and Fallen Spire on 9/9 means that even if I am playing at +300% I am always short on resources. The ships take so much to build/repair that it ends up that way. It a issue when playing that way, you can spend more on two ships, then most players would spend on their entire fleets outside of Fallen Spire. Sort the player by what they play, and I think you find everyone with too much resources and no clue what to do with it play without Fallen Spire/Golems, and those with too little resources and energy are running with Fallen Spire and Golems.

A solution very well might be to make a resource golem that produces resources so you can afford to repair those golems and to buff Spire Habitation Resource production. Otherwise you trying to balance production of things were building can cost 2 million resources per ship and repair costs of 2 million per ship are not unheard of, with whole fleets that cost maybe half a million.

Offline TechSY730

• Core Member Mark V
Re: Getting back into AI war
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2012, 06:50:20 pm »
To hopefully centralize some of this economy discussion, I have created a new thread:
http://www.arcengames.com/forums/index.php/topic,11997.0.html