Author Topic: Do wave multipliers for structures still exist?  (Read 8445 times)

Offline Traveller

• Jr. Member Mark III
Do wave multipliers for structures still exist?
« on: August 13, 2018, 12:12:13 pm »
Digging through old patch notes, I see that ion cannons above II and zenith energy producers once added a multiplier to waves against that planet. I also saw someone speculate that this was removed for ion cannons by version 5.0, but I don't see confirmation. Are there presently any hidden wave multipliers that you can have based on stuff on your own planet?

I prefer to set up choke points where I can capture an Ion Cannon IV, so...

Offline Ovalcircle

• Meh
Re: Do wave multipliers for structures still exist?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 10:21:27 pm »
"The previous concept of AI Wave Bonuses (the crazy multipliers that could lead to waves of 700,000 ships, for example) have been removed entirely. This buffs a number of structures for human use, including captive human settlements, zenith power generators, gravity drill stations, zenith spacetime manipulators, and ion cannons."

From https://wiki.arcengames.com/index.php?title=AI_War:Current_Post-4.000_Beta#Prerelease_4.041 Version 4.041. Just scroll down a little or use the "search for keyword" function for Ion Cannon and you'll see it. I'll look through the other patch notes, but I don't see why it would not be gone.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 10:24:54 pm by Ovalcircle1 »
Winning a game of AI War provides me with a sense of pride and accomplishment.

THE TRUE POWER OF THE AI

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk