Author Topic: AI War: Vengeance of the Machine Headlines All-Arcen Indie Royale Bundle  (Read 15686 times)

Offline KDR_11k

• Hero Member Mark II
Unfortunately reviewer interest in Skyward hasn't increased...

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Are you getting good numbers from the bundle? I hope so!
We'd thought they might be higher, but the 6.9k bundles sold thus far will certainly be a nice boost.  We've also gained some traction with some other distributors as a result of them seeing the bundle.  A solid promotion all around :)

@KDR_11k: Skyward has gotten a fair number of reviews but only 2 on the metacritic list iirc (and only one of those is showing up for some reason).  Most of those who have written about it seem to really like it.  Other reviewers may simply be taking time for a proper review in the midst of a busy schedule (there's also E3 right now, iirc), I dunno.

But Skyward continues to sell quite well for a non-promotional period, so it's doing great things to buttress the "baseline" so the promotions aren't having to pull all the month-to-month weight.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline iron-hands

grabbing it now, HUGE fan of AI war, though I still haven't played a multiplayer game :(

Always wanted to check out A Valley Without Wind, looks like I'll get the chance now.

Keep up the great work!

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
grabbing it now, HUGE fan of AI war
Thanks for the support, I hope you enjoy the expansion :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline iron-hands

I just checked the page today, was a new mystery title added?  There's now an 11th box with a ? in it.

Offline doctorfrog

Yeah, same... and the deadline is extended as well.

Welp, whatever it is, it's more opportunity to make some sales! Let's see what this next title is!

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
Personally I have no idea what it is, but I could have missed a memo.

Offline Billick

• Full Member Mark III
The mystery game has been revealed:
http://www.desura.com/games/great-permutator

Looks a little bit like SpaceChem.

Offline LaughingThesaurus

• Master Member Mark II
Yeah, it's one of several games where you set up some kind of assembly queue and see if it works by the looks of things. Those games are always fun if you're into a video game that's basically kind of like a job.

Offline KDR_11k

• Hero Member Mark II
Hm, apparently I had to feed the bundle key into Desura again to make it realize that there's the additional game.

Offline saryehudah

I still have not recieved my steam key.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk