Author Topic: AI War: The Light of the Spire Expansion Now Available as Game Hits Version 5.0  (Read 98658 times)

Offline Colonel J

• Newbie Mark III
Received a 13.5MB update that got pushed on Steam about 5 mins ago, so panic over I guess  :)

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Yea, it looks fine to me now :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
Okay -- excellent, that confirms that. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline KingIsaacLinksr

• Master Member
  • A Paladin Without A Crusade...

So you've made your AI so good that it interferes in Real life now to prevent you from winning...I think we got a problem on our hands.  :P

King
Casual reviewer with a sense of justice.
Visit the Arcen Mantis to help: https://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/
A Paladin's Blog. Long form videogame reviews focusing on mechanics and narrative analyzing. Plus other stuff. www.kingisaaclinksr.com

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff

So you've made your AI so good that it interferes in Real life now to prevent you from winning...I think we got a problem on our hands.  :P

King

;D
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline TechSY730

• Core Member Mark V
Yesterday was Valentines and so I was out with my wife in the evening, and didn't see this stuff until I arrived back in the morning.

Gee, I feel a little guilty trying to get your attention now.  :-[
After all, what good is trying to save humanity from a tyrannical AI if you can't share that life with the one you dedicated your life to, you're wife. :)

Anyways, back to my usual pestering.  ::)
Now that your last (public) excuse (the Steam thing) for delaying 5.001 is out of the way, when is it coming out?

(EDIT: Sorry, a little too "pesterish" I guess. I know, it will be ready when it is ready. You guys have a lot of stuff to do and I want you to know I understand that.)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 09:24:14 pm by techsy730 »

Offline Zeba

• Grumpy Olde Man
Cripes and I thought I was bad.  :D

Offline Malibu Stacey

.....must....not.....play.....until......5.001........is......released....

If I break this evening, tell my family I did all I could to resist but the thought of all the lovely new stuff since 4.021 was too much for me ;D
TF2 may distract me if we get some scrims together. Here's hoping.

Those AI's aren't going to kill themselves!

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk