Author Topic: After destroying one of the AIs, will their fleets and planets stop being a thre  (Read 8991 times)

Offline btonasse

Or maybe nothing really changes and everything keeps behaving normally? Other than the exogalactic gate, should I still worry about defending border systems against a defeated AI?

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Everything with that AI actually stays the same, it's just they are now beheaded to an extent.  Only once you take out both AIs is the threat truly over.  And even after that it allows you to keep playing if you feel like it, since we'd had people ask for that.  Actually things get a lot harder after you take out the first AI homeworld, so trying to set yourself up well to take out both in relatively quick succession is often a good idea.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline btonasse

Thanks. Experience just taught me that it does indeed stay the same. Man, what a tough game! I cannot even imagine how hard it will be when playing on normal difficulty with all settings turned on. Congratulations on a job well done. Loving every minute of it.

Offline jimmyz

It just stays the same
geometry dash full version

Offline AshleyW

I was curious about this as well. Thanks for the update!
-Ashley ceramic tile installers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk