Author Topic: 39 Bug Reports & Suggestions  (Read 719 times)

Offline MondSemmel

39 Bug Reports & Suggestions
« on: September 02, 2014, 01:30:52 pm »
In the last week or so, I've reported altogether 39 bugs and suggestions (mostly playability and UI stuff) to the AI Bug Tracker. Now I'm finally done. You can find them here: In the top left, click on Reporter, then select MondSemmel in the dropdown menu, and finally click Apply Filter.
(If you have an account on there, you can upvote suggestions you find particularly useful.)

You can now praise me, haha.

Thanks, Arcen. I don't think I've ever done that for any other game.

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: 39 Bug Reports & Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 03:43:30 pm »
I did see rather a trend in the reporter column recently.  Thanks for putting in the effort :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline ZaneWolfe

Re: 39 Bug Reports & Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 03:50:25 am »
Stop making the rest of us look lazy. I have a cybernetic death cat, and as soon as I retrieve it from where keith hid it last, (The moon if I recall. Probably because I tried to get it to kill him.) I most certainly will use it on you!

* ZaneWolfe realizes it has been a long time since he saw his precious Ninezul Kitten, and sniffles.

I miss you Mr Mumbles.

Seriously though, keep up the good work. Not all of us can devote as much time as we like/used to.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk