Author Topic: Transport special-unload overlaps unit type buttons  (Read 1536 times)

Offline Traveller

• Jr. Member Mark III
Transport special-unload overlaps unit type buttons
« on: April 27, 2015, 12:06:09 am »
When you use special-unload, a menu pops up in the lower left with a list of ships to unload.

If there's a lot of ships on the list, then the next-to-last one overlaps the buttons like map/stats/ctrls/shiptypes.  If you try clicking the next-to-last ship in special unload, it clicks the overlapped button instead, and you can't unload that ship.

(Also, it would really be nice if mousing over a ship in the transport would pop up the info box.  When I've got a pile of ships in a transport, I'm often searching through them for 'what can I kill refractive armor with'.)

This would go in mantis, but...apparently it's not sending out emails for account creation, and I wanted to post it somewhere before I forget about it.

Offline Pumpkin

• Hero Member Mark III
  • Neinzul Gardener Enclave
Re: Transport special-unload overlaps unit type buttons
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 05:01:05 am »
I remember of a mantis post about GUI overlap and clics touching both or the deepmost, I don't remember exactly.

However, about Mantis and emails, I'm afraid I can't help.
Please excuse my english: I'm not a native speaker. Don't hesitate to correct me.

Offline Tolc

• Full Member Mark II
Re: Transport special-unload overlaps unit type buttons
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 10:47:47 am »
You could try this thread for the mantis problem: http://www.arcengames.com/forums/index.php/topic,17289.msg186758.html.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk