Author Topic: Steam keys not there.  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Vampyre

• Newbie Mark III
Steam keys not there.
« on: June 17, 2013, 06:59:03 pm »
Hi guys,

Congrats for your release ! I just bought the latest expansion. Since I changed my computer, I reinstalled AI War, and downloaded the latest version, together with the newest expansion, all of this inside Steam.

First thing I notice, when I start the game, is that the cd keys are showing, for me to copy paste inside the clipboard. But nothing on Vengance of the Machines.

Second thing, I start the game, and I get your pop up where I'm supposed to enter my keys to activate the game and out of demo mode. I don't have Vengance of the Machines.

Weirdest is that Vengance of the machines is shown on the game main menu, so I guess this is installed.

So... Do I need keys to activate Vengance of the Machines ? Is that any kind of bug Steam related ? Should I erase and re download again ?

Thanks for your lights on this.

And to make things easier, I took a few screenshots. Nah guys, don't dream on it, my keys are not on the screenshot :p

Edit : Total uninstall, and reinstall through Steam : same result. No Key, no possibility to enter the key in the game menu.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:07:40 pm by Vampyre »

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Steam keys not there.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 07:26:43 pm »
Hey there, cheers -- all is well!  There is no CD key for VotM, so you don't even have to worry about it. :)

All you have to do is enter the other CD keys for the base game and other expansion and you're already set; VotM is already fully unlocked.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Vampyre

• Newbie Mark III
Re: Steam keys not there.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 02:35:49 am »
Ooooooh brilliant ! This seemed unusual... I was confused :p Thanks for the reply !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk